So what’s your excuse, Any Forums?

So what’s your excuse, Any Forums?
You guys DO play Any Forumsidya, right?

Attached: 0B841A4A-3478-475F-AB53-CD6CD8890431.png (828x1792, 931.93K)

I still have other Souls games on my backlog.
Just started 3.

>playing with a guide

yes i too have sam/gamefaqs on my computer

Some of us have jobs...

OP here, didn’t touch the guide a single time. I actually got it completely by accident. I was doing Fias quest line for the Stars ending, but I ended up finding the secret room that was mentioned in the Lore before.

It’s cool and all, but I genuinely wanted another ending.

Also,

FUCK Melina
FUCK The Golden Order
and most of all,
FUCK the Erdtree

Attached: ECFD084F-1C00-4454-94F6-4C81CEC1C6AF.jpg (1920x1080, 386.01K)

I just 100% it in 100 hours, it will take at least another week for people with jobs and lives to get to that

OP here, I do. I just took time off for this game.

Good luck, bro.

Sure buddy :)

op is a fag but at least hes not a lying fag.

You literally stand in front of a door naked with no weapons, as told in an item description, and you unlock the hidden ending.

Comfy thread

Attached: file.png (2263x820, 1.22M)

why would I lie, I used a guide for the legendary armaments and bullshit like that, and save scummed for the last three endings.
malenia is not that hard btw, she's very fun to fight besides her one broken move

Attached: a1656a5e6bc6fd53ecb1cf9b519a42de.jpg (2035x499, 422.76K)

these completion times seem fast, not judging you guys, just wishing it was closer to the 200h mark

Damn, good work user. I didn’t use a guide for Frenzied ending, but I definitely will for the Armaments and what not.

I'll be able to finish up every single achievement but one tomorrow.
How the fuck do I unlock the frenzied flame achievement without playing NG+?
I don't want to play through this shitty game twice.

Attached: 1642966436777.jpg (3404x3408, 590.7K)

OP here, I totally agree. I’m lost on what to do now. I might start NG+, or run a Dex or Str build on a new character to focus on poaching new and casual players for fun.

This run was Faith.

The game becomes a Boss gauntlet with some horse running in between nearing the end. Since i went full STR double UGS build and i would call myself pretty good at these game most of them died on first try and if not 10 minutes of trying. Only Melania was a problem but thats a fucking disaster of a boss.

You can save scum the 2 endings (Elden Lord and Stars), but once you get the frenzied flame, you lock yourself out of them and have to do Frenzied. Do the other 2 first, then go do the frenzied quest and finish the game again.

When you first come back from Sky City place into Ashen Citadel, go down into the sewers right in front of that Grace. Follow it all the way through, kill the boss, then go to the wall behind the chest and it will open. Make your way down until you find a big door, and stand in front of it naked. Ez pz.

You can also just read the items and incantations if you’re an autistic lore whore like me,and figure it out. Good luck, bro.

Follow Millicent questline and youll get Miquellas needle. You can use it to get rid of the frenzied flame and its usable after defeating the last boss.

Melania is bad design, in the way that she was designed with one play style in mind; Dex Bleed. She is nearly unstoppable if you don’t spec in Health, Dex and End.

I did it on Faith, but holy fuck it was hard.