Learn the difference

Learn the difference.

Attached: cinematic experience vs video game.webm (1280x360, 2.96M)

almost as if they're two entirely different games with very different design goals

Only one is a game, user. Try to keep up.

>games can't be anything other than Mario and Zelda because... THEY JUST CAN'T, OKAY?

soul vs soulless

I'm sorry, but did the PS5 already lose? Oh, that's right. The console war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only begun Does not having a better gamepass count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the console war is still on? Sony is still playing right now and they have been the best console maker for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst console makers who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the trillions of Microsoft. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Sony are one of the best console makers in the world, they sold 120 million consoles last gen and would have destroyed Microsoft as a company if TLU2 didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Sony wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Xbox Series X is having disc drive issues and consoles are not powering on properly. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-PS5 topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the console because its good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking consoles on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Nah, they can be plenty of things. Cinematic experiences, however, are NOT games.

I fucking hate cinematic movie trash like rdr2 i swear normies will eat up anything and call it a good video game

Attached: red_dead_trash.png (1260x947, 195.42K)

not games because you don't enjoy them? have you considered there are those that do, and that these games are made to appeal to them?
I'm not particularly keen on bing bing wahooshit, but I wouldn't say they're not games

>look how responsive the little boy is in the empty field simulator

Of course you wouldn't, because they're games. Cinematic experiences aren't.

They are both boring. Nintendo cant really make good gameplay anymore, its all shallow casual shit for people that barely play games, its why their top sellers all have garbage gameplay and minimal challenge.

isn't the red dead mc in his 40s or something?

RDR2 controls like fucking arse.

>I am incapable of nuanced thought, thing is only black or white
what's it like being a robot?

>why don't you think a horse is a dog? aren't you capable of nuance??

Cinematic experiences =/= games.

i don't know, i don't play open world schlock

You deem something cinematic, but botw literally has a cinematic slow mo to make the game easier. Nintendo is just incapable of writing anything good or compelling.

>games with a cinematic presentation are not games because.. I DON'T LE LIKE THEM

>now there's two of them

Cinematic experiences aren't games.

Non-cinematic games aren't games.

Mindbroken.