That's it bros, I can't take it anymore, I'm buying a PS4

that's it bros, I can't take it anymore, I'm buying a PS4

Attached: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (288x345, 41.54K)

It's my favourite Souls-like. It's consistent from start to end and is thematically quite cool. I'd buy it again if I ever get a PS5.

Have fun user

Nah, doesn't worth it.
It's dark souls without any variety. Overrated to the max

But it has the most variety out of all the souls games maybe minus sekiro

How could you not like the dark age Victorian era to the lovecraftian and alien shit?

Only reason I miss my ps4. They're cunts for not porting it by now but Im patient. Thinking of playing it on a legitimate frame rate gets my dick hard

Well done user.

Why not buy a 9.00 PS4 and pirate the game? You can even use the eboot edit to fix framepacing.

What variety?
The entire games is victorian era cities and swamps and forrests.
It hasn't even come close to the variety offered by other DS games
Also it has like 20 weapons, no shields (the 2 worthless memeshields don't count), barely any magic options, guns are just ranged parries, worthless armor, dumbed down rpg elements

you WILL do the chalice dungeons

It's worth it for just this one game.

This reminds me: does Elden Ring have a twist like this? I remember some anons hoping that they'd able to go to the moon a while back lol

I was reading there is a subscription based service available on pc called play station now. Idk how it works but you can apparently pay for a month and then (I think) you access the whole library? Or, idk. I always wanted to play BB but I never used a console for a souls game.

>the entire game is Victorian
Oh so you just haven't played it then. Good to know

guess i should get back into it already. stats are all over the place cause nub

>only now playing the souls-like
Enjoy it user, wish I could play it for the first time again.

t. watched a playthrough

20 weapons, each with two movesets, but more importantly each is completely distinct instead of shoved into the same 10 categories like other souls games. the rest of your abhorrent post is also wrong

No idea, I'm still waiting for a decent crack to run it on my shitbox 880
I hope not tho honestly, can't imagine them being able to strike that gold twice

man I tried to like it but i dunno
there's something missing from bb/ds3/sekiro that made des/ds1/ds2 pleasant to get lost in
from a technical point bloodborne is great but the engine it introduced feels plastic

Attached: 1606286138169.jpg (3264x2238, 3.39M)

swamps? what fucking swamps? nightmare frontier?

>DS1s second half was literally unfinished with lava.
>DS2
>>DS2
>DS3 goes from castle walls to forests to big castles
Weapons don't matter given how much quicker the gameplay us purely from the recovery mechanic. Guns are the equivalent to shields without a straight stat buff, yes, how is that bad?
>RPG elements
What RPG elements? The glyphs? Jesus christ dude seethe harder, bloodborne is a great game

It's kino and the only sovls game that I done all the achievements. The weapons are the best edgiest shit in fromsoft games.
Only downsides are bad framepacing, framerate and no anti aliasing so everything shimmers. I will replay it at 1440/60 when PS5 gets hacked I don't think its ever gonna get a PC release it's been abandoned like gravity rush.

Apparently hexagonal stone cliffs, blood rivers, Amys and the cunt with the cage head are all the same to this fucking clown

500p18fps means this game will always be shit

It's 1080p 30fps tho you cretin

My favorite from game
Shame they didn't add a gun in elden ring