Why do you still browse this website?

Why do you still browse this website?

Attached: 7572293A-3CFC-4E12-BC8D-F512736A457B.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

it's fun to call someone a faggot over a videogame opinion, helps relieve some stress

i'm a schizo who goes to Any Forums. Any Forums is just an extension of this

Because i am bitter and hate trannies

It’s literally the only place I can be myself. Everyone around me is as stereotypical normie as you can imagine.
>”Hey user! You catch the game last night?”
>”Boy, I heard the weather is supposed to be rough near the end of this week”
>”Did you see who got kicked out of celebrity big brother last night?”
>”Did you solve your wordle today?”

To promote Trans Rights

Where else am I gonna go?

Why do you still post frogs?

t.

Attached: 1615953487331.png (755x744, 10.48K)

I've nowhere else to go

this

I'm working 70 hours a week right now and can't play actual games so I settle for being a retard here in my spare time

It’s the only place where people are still honest about men being men, and women being women. Everywhere else you have to pretend to support trannies or you get lynched

>My only two friends I made in college moved out of state
>Been six years since I saw either of them in person
>We send the occasional birthday and how you doing texts
>Have terrible anxiety that people will judge me if I try to make new friends in social areas
How do people even make friends out of school? Work friends are not the same as friends outside of work

Where else am I going to talk to random people about random topics? Fast boards like Any Forums are basically chat rooms.

>*kisses you on the cheek*
faggot

Where do you live?

Attached: ik34gtva0s031.jpg (640x480, 33.82K)

Every other site is unironically worse.

it really is
i dunno, there's not a lot of people who share my sense of humour except Any Forums.

Attached: 1642250316749.jpg (1024x1024, 48.92K)

People on the usual social networks are somehow even more obnoxious and insufferable

Same.

>only large site that has anonymity
>like-minded individuals
>place to discuss my hobbies/interests with no prejudice

Unironically this. I thought it was a meme but that whole staring into the void and it stares back is true. This is the only place that feels like home now

Attached: 23.png (587x330, 362.45K)

shut up faggot

Attached: ahyes.png (419x425, 244.68K)

Any Forums is a shithole with nearly no redeeming qualities but the alternatives are worse.

Illinois

to be honest now adays I only come here like once or twice a month to check what the latest news/hype/meme is that I might not know about, Any Forums has had way too many users since about 2016 so you end up just reading the same conversation over and over again of people just giving the same talking points of whatever in-group they're in drowning out anything original

>tfw you exit the cave but are only greeted by the void.

Make me homo *starts rubbing your leg*

Closest thing I have to friends

i enjoy acting like a retard

I live in a very orthodox Christian town where church is pretty much required and outsiders are shunned. Also, family businesses get passed down to kids and so forth so there aren’t many changes other than the few who do move out of state. Unfortunately, I’m too poor to own my own place and I hate the idea of renting. So this is my window of escape while owning a small house.

I've lost control of my life

*Too poor to own my own place outside of my area I meant. It’s tiny but comfy enough.

>College friends getting married one by one. We rarely contact each other anymore
>Almost everyone at work is married and spend time with their families after work
>Bought gaming PC last year, but already bored of it
Other than working out 3 times a week and streaming a TV show, I don’t really have any other outlet than this website

Literally just drive down the highway a few minutes retard

wait there are still places like that left in america?

Attached: 1646455815118.jpg (960x540, 41.75K)

I like to chat with you guys but I would never want to meet you in real life. I imagine a majority of people here are only a step or two below Chris Chan levels of autism.

No life.

everything else has gone wrong

because I am bitter and hate lolicons

Yeah. It has it’s ups a downs. Foods great, entertainment is non existent and woman tend to range between 4-the rare 7.
>In the Midwest

It's the only place that I still consider home after almost 2 decades of trials and errors with integrating into other communities.

I don't much anymore, but I'll pop in between waves of MvM in TF2. Not like I have much else going on during that downtime since I always keep voice and text chat off.

Attached: 171336.jpg (210x295, 16.55K)

You think I have a choice?

Old Any Forums would call me a normalfag. I wasn't back then but by now I'm fairly well adjusted socially. Still a permavirgin but can pass as normal easily. Just got older and had to adapt to survive.

>in the midwest
keep coming here all you want user you literally have no other outlet in the boonies

I enjoy spending time here with my friends at Any Forums(nel).org. You guys are fairly unique and it's hard to meet similar minded people irl.

Attached: 1646295495815.png (390x390, 132.93K)

What website should I browse?

Attached: 1641147149202.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Was about to post something similar to this, good morning fellow retards it's always a good day when I can call you faggots

I consider myself to be somewhat successful in real life. I'm getting an engineering degree, have a powerful gaming computer, a generous family with stable household conditions, a dog, a comfortable living space, a nice car, and money to spend on entertainment. In addition, I'm 6 foot 2, white, fairly handsome, well-spoken, lettered in varsity sports all four years in high school (and exercise regularly now), and am perhaps a bit too smart for normies' tastes. That last part is my big problem, I'll never leave this place because you fags are the only relatable people I've met online. For my lot in life, I never thought I'd enjoy the company of such strange individuals. But that's okay, because I'm a little weird too. At least I accept that about myself and work to reduce my degeneracy bit by bit.

Sorry, I've been drinking and smoking and I'm sad. Also hungering for a gf since I'm not that good at dating. I also lost my motivation to play video games now that school is picking up and games are generally shit. Even with my fancy rtx hardware I can't pick up a game for shit to take my mind off things. Fuck, why am I blogposting?

>Literally everyone around me is either gay or related to someone gay
>Seeing woman in rainbow hair and men in skirts is a norm now despite it not happening ten years ago
>Even had a butch lesbian as a boss at my old job
>Really hate gay people and their life style but also don’t want to lose my decent paying job over homophobia
>This is one of the few places I can admit to it
They aren’t lying when people say slippery slopes are an actual thing

I hope you have a good day user

Attached: rust.png (463x293, 203.71K)

user I think you might be gay, how are you finding so many gay people it can't be a coincidence

what else should I do, get a gf?

just stop caring about gay people retard

I'm autistic Brown incel

Attached: c4ebdc5f290489dc25320fb030bdf9e3.png (212x395, 72.07K)

user, disregard the faggoty sound of my post, but you may look like a demigod Adonis, but if you're broken inside, you stay broken inside. We're all fucked up in some manner, it's why we're here. Nothing scares normalfags away more than intelligence and being relatively fucked up. Play something that gives you time to be introspective. Death Stranding is pretty good.

>how are you finding so many gay people it can't be a coincidence
I work in a poorer area at a clothing thrift store so I imagine a majority of these people got kicked out of their parents homes after coming out and are scrapping to find bargains. You also see the occasional crack or heroin heads. Turns out the poorer the area, the more freaks you start seeing.

I made the attempt at getting one and they're so mind numbingly boring and retarded I'd rather play a Sony game

in my entire 28 years of existence, i've never once had gays live in my head so free of charge. coming on this shithole is the only time i hear of gays and trannies