BLOODBORNE ON PC WHEN?

BLOODBORNE ON PC WHEN?

Attached: file.png (613x455, 229.27K)

>#BlackLivesMatter

Attached: 1633446894483.gif (210x282, 1.28M)

More like Blackedborne

stop port begging

/thread

Probably when there's a remastered version for the PS5, that will come to PC too

WTF I hate Fromsoft now??

For those who don't know, that's a fan account.

this but unironically

Why do you want bloodborne so much? the game is shit, the pvp is dead as fuck and so is coop. Niggerman meme can only get you so much in the game

>the pvp is dead as fuck and so is coop.
Well those are the worst aspect of the game, and Fromsoft games in general, so why would I care for that?

>BLM
Snoy bros... over 2 dozen people died and over 2 billion dollars worth of damages.
The BLM foundation is under investigation for money fraud atm after they took millions of dollars in donations and ran.

Attached: Sony.png (597x1294, 170.37K)

But you can play it on PC now

Attached: bloodborne-fans-psx-demake-is-peak-retro-playstation-aesthetic-1170x628.jpg (1170x628, 166.25K)

>the pvp is dead as fuck and so is coop
neither of these would matter if it came to PC, since it almost definitely wouldn't have crossplay
and, y'know, it coming to PC would make PvP and co-op pretty lively for a while

The day when Sony wants some easy extra dough and doesn't care about the exlusivity anymore.

it's only like 2 hours long tho

I still laugh at thought of burgerfats wrecking their country over a drug addict. I mean wtf lol

Who the fuck plays Souls games online? Pirate the shit and journey in relative peace.

It's a fan account but Miyazaki is such a loathsome subversive kike and Fromdrones are mostly commie anyway so it wouldn't surprise me if they supported BLM anyway

Unofficial

Subversion is an intellectual action, no wonder natcucks who can't think for themseves hate it.

>Subversion is an intellectual action

Attached: PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.jpg (600x342, 13.84K)

Save edited dungeons such as cummmfpk allows you to become a god after BSB. No struggle, means no co-op. I was one of the five people that did pvp in Bloodborne and most people are just not built for it. Not to mention it's not as cheesy as pvp is in Dark Souls, so not many Souls pvp players gave it attention.

According to SteamSpy:
>God of War PC: 2,000,000 to 5,000,000 owners
>Elden Ring PC: 10,000,000 to 20,000,000 owners
surely the boomers at Sony will notice what we want

I mean they control all the money, media, and basically rule the west so they must be pretty smart.

Your ilk hate it because you require people to no think at all

That sounds about right for Bloodborne

BLACK LIVES MATTER!
...unless you're Michael Jackson

>pretty lively for a while
So what's the point?

Why? Elden Ring is better in every conceivable way

Lol maybe next year surely? Year 8 is the year, lol how many totalbiscut mustard stains passed waiting for this shit, believing faggot furries on Twitter while on chemo. Just a few more months, I have to make it, those snoys will pay, theyll see PS4 has no ga-- *flatlines. How many once arrogant master race faggots have been broken and literally died waiting for this shit

Attached: 6uZZ.gif (243x238, 692.94K)

>adding a fake twatter check to a fake bloodborne account

Attached: 1607572337116.jpg (1168x986, 123.08K)

GT7 on PC WHEN

Bro there's no way bb is almost 8yo, what happened, where did time go?

Attached: 0qqhfztteqw01.jpg (290x301, 6.61K)