So Sora is a time traveling interdimensional wizard?

So Sora is a time traveling interdimensional wizard?

Attached: Kingdom-Hearts-3.png (960x540, 887.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pyJCLJba3w
youtube.com/watch?v=EGj9kiG3HS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you trying to understand the story? Because theres no understanding it the story is dog shit.

No we are

yes and no

Exactly this. Whenever someone says "it's easy to understand", I just want to bash their fucking head in with a studded bat.

>Nort can time travel multiple times and create an entire master plan to nuke existence
>Sora gets his soul foreskin snipped for traveling back in time once because the talking plushie said so
Kingdom Hearts gets exponentially stupider as time goes on

Attached: 1529885175913.gif (340x294, 1.99M)

It IS easy to understand, there is no metaphorical meaning or subjective thought required for it just to listen to a youtube video of the lore there is no real mystery to any of it.
The only mystery parts are things like Demyx knowing Nobodies have hearts in KH2, when the only people who should have known at the time were Xemnas and Xigbar, but that could just be victim of a retcon of them having hearts, theres no way to know until Nomura confirms it.

Wait, he did? I know the whole demyx being sus theory mainly because we don't know who his somebody is but I don't recall him knowing nobodies having hearts

>youtube.com/watch?v=6pyJCLJba3w
He says it at 0:57 , and then gets series to Sora saying "Silence, traitor!"
At the time this was assumed to be just Demyx shooting shit from not knowing what to say and then getting series towards Roxas inside Sora's heart, but now that we know he was correct about them having hearts its not so clear.

why are you here if you don't like KH's story

>series
serious

>He struggles to understand KH's story, as he gets it in youtube summaries and not in the order the games slowly tells it.

Sora is a god

Sora means sky
Sky is the limit
Sora is the limit
the limit is divinity
Sora is divinity

Gonna throw in a joke theory for why Demyx knows Nobodies have hearts.
>Demyx and Luxord were the original two guesses people had for who player reincarnates as.
>They're also the two characters who have some relation to the Keyblade Users of long ass time ago, like Marluxia and Larxene.
>Player reincarnates as Xehanort.
>No status on what's the state of players Chirithy or Dark Chirithy.
>Dark Chirithy and Chirithy reincarnated as Luxord and Demyx respectively.
I have no proof for this theory, but I'd take satisfaction in if it somehow came close to the actual answer.

nigger story for nigger people

>Nort follows the rules and Time Travels within clearly set limitations with its own drawbacks
>Sora breaks nearly every fucking 'universal taboo' in existence at once and basically gets a slap on the wrist before he decides to go and do it again, leading to his ass getting permabanned from his own universe
He was fucking asking for it, and it's not like they didn't at least try to foreshadow it, though I won't argue it's foreshadowed insanely poorly.

Whats with the whole guitar and water stuff then? Is he gonna be Mom?

Nomura probably just thought it was cool at the time
As for what it will mean later who knows, he will probably be someone important since he was brought back for the True Organization in KH3 for seemingly no reason, whereas we know Luxord has some connection to Yozora Demyx is the only one unaccounted for.

Luxord isn't confirmed to be driver though

i just like pressing square and i want to fuck riku's tight bussy

Weren't the original Org based on FF jobs though? I guess Nomura wanted to make Demyx into a bard, to explain the guitar.

Can I leave the data battles arena to go stat grinding?

They look exactly the same, if he isn't the drivers nobody then he is at least in somewhat connected to him, which gives a tie in to him coming back.
As for Demyx there is no connection at all, nothing. Everyone else has a known connection except Demyx.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGj9kiG3HS0

Attached: 5da83675b69f1a26af9211d0482ab6e10dbc49d2r1-1093-1093v2_00.jpg (512x512, 98.82K)

I can't begin to explain how long it took me to realize that 'his' nobodies were the Dancers, the female Bard equivalent. How embarrassing. Wish they did more with that concept of 'their' nobodies, it was kind of neat.

Bible lore is pretty straight forward compared to KH. At least Jesus wasn't time traveling

We don't even know what the drivers face looks like.

He's not confirmed but it's the exact same VA in both Japanese and English so it's not just because the person was there.

Maybe exactly isn't the right description but from what we do see they look very similar and we know Luxords somebody will be relevant because the wildcard Sora was given by Luxord