Death Stranding: DC

Now that the honeymoon of Elden Ring is over, are you guys ready to experience true kino over again?

Attached: file.png (823x696, 939.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.playstation.com/2021/09/24/what-new-and-returning-players-can-expect-in-death-stranding-directors-cut-out-today-on-ps5/
ign.com/articles/death-stranding-directors-cut-biggest-changes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already have it on my ps5 which includes orgasmic haptics. Enjoy the sloppy seconds cuck :)

Yeah I might grab it and replay after Elden Ring.

So the directors cut is just OG death stranding but with more action?

way more stuff is being added to the game.

Attached: ss_4ed01191432b0732c4d06dca776f0142bb444a78.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 404.16K)

Plot related or more mini games ? I’m genuinely asking because I didn’t play the original but the DC is getting my attention

Dude! Kojima even put Gran Turismo into Death Stranding? Epic crossover wow!

Cope

The directors cut adds fuck all but a few QoL improvements and gimmicky shit. But it's probably worth playing that version over the vanilla.

I just upgraded my pc too

Not sure on plot yet, but it does add more things to help you throughout the game with new added activities.

Here is some of the list
blog.playstation.com/2021/09/24/what-new-and-returning-players-can-expect-in-death-stranding-directors-cut-out-today-on-ps5/

I HATE OPEN WORLD GAMES
I HATE OPEN WORLD GAMES

My question remains:
What the fuck did Kojima not allow Kojima to put into the game which is currently peak Kojima?

I just wanted a spooky game not this hollywood boyfriend simulator crap

Thanks anons

>Monster Bros....They can't do this to us

Attached: file.png (969x730, 854.59K)

What the fuck was the point of this post? OP didnt even say anything negative or fanboyish.

Has to be license expiration. Same reason why all the actually good LotR games never get re-releases and are abandonware.

Here's another article with video that shows a bit more.

ign.com/articles/death-stranding-directors-cut-biggest-changes

Was interested in this until I found out the location of the track.

>honeymoon is over

Cope, walkfag

Attached: Screenshot_21.jpg (936x90, 18.6K)

LOL

Attached: Screenshot_22.jpg (945x93, 15.35K)