Zelda Direct in April

Zelda Direct in April.

Attached: 1627461240030.jpg (2560x1441, 154.83K)

my deck is ready

Attached: switch pro.png (876x454, 275.41K)

I wish. It's gonna be their big thing in E3 and hopefully not delayed to 2023

I don't care what you enjoy zelda on. Which ever platform you play it on that you most enjoy is what's important.

Attached: 1642107839336.png (311x639, 412.06K)

i'm also paying 0 dollars if that wasn't clear

And let be more clear. I don't care how you play Zelda. Legit, used, pirate, emulate etc. Your enjoyment is what's most important. I have not payed for every Zelda game I've played, and I do not care if you don't either.

Attached: TK59K6U.jpg (416x286, 30.79K)

>needing to tell everyone how they play their games like a vegan
Why are pirate trannies like this? As pointed out, enjoy the game how you want and stop trying to be an attention whore.

but you should care
emulation is unironically superior to natively run

no one cares about your shit irrelevent game Elden Ring is the new King

Because 95% of pirate trannies don't actually fucking play games, they just like to collect them and dick wave about how theyre a pirate.
They're the people that will have 10tb of games downloaded and maybe played 3 of them.

wrong, that's literally just all zoomers including (You)

>L-L LE FREE GAMES GUYS LOOK I GOT FREE GAMES FROM A HACK I STEP BY STEP FOLLOWED ON THE INTERNET MADE BY A RANDOM GROUP FOR MY OWN BENEFITS!!!!
Ok but you still payed to get your Giant Leap Frog you stupid consumer tranny. Was that your whole point of bragging about where you're gonna play it?

uh ohhh, someone's having a stinky!

How about you talk about the actual game you faggot.

OP already said they don't care what device we're enjoying zelda on so maybe if you'd stop derailing the thread? Thanks?

Elden Ring is not Zelda. Simple as.

Attached: DDGRUaDXkAAc79F.jpg (1200x497, 65.61K)

Lmao pathetic zeldatroon

>Sky area
>Underground area
Is it safe to assume we'll see an underwater area and maybe a dark world in the sequel?

An underwater area for sure. Dark world maybe not. The world is already big enough with a lot of empty area they could fill. Having a mirror world would just mean less focus on fleshing out the existing one. I'm guessing they're going to do anything with a dark world concept, it'll be with the blood moon and making nights more threatening. Maybe ganon puts a curse over hyrule and you have to suffer through a blood moon eclipse. Leading to more beefed up enemies, and enemies that spawn only at night during the day. Just an idea.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 177.47K)

I think they could introduce a dark world through the shattered Twilight mirror. They've had the time to do s and I believe they'd do it will alongside the existing map

>hated botw
>still want to see botw2
I guess I hate myself more.

They'll delay it again to 2023.

No pregnant Zelda, no buy

They have no reason to