Master Duel

FREE HER

Attached: 94677445.jpg (421x614, 54.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugipedia.com/wiki/Master_Guide_6_card_storylines#The_Disaster_that_Ended_the_Golden_Age_of_the_Ancient_Civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which maid do I fap to today?

isn't she dead? what's the story after the mekk knight part?

Is there any deck that is unstoppable past 2 turns?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-05-00-44-43-848_jp.konami.masterduel.jpg (2340x1080, 1.6M)

>dead waifu
>dead threads
>nothing but shizo posting
>dead rooms
>rank is nothing but chinks using the same 3 decks
where it all go wrong?

Ningirsu becomes evil and tries to collect World Legacy artifacts to revive her

I had a blast playing it when she was legal, but that shit was just too degenerate. She can't come back. Not even with Elpy and Argapain banned.

This is one of those cards that makes you wonder who greenlighted this.

Post decks and help anons name theirs

Attached: autismspeaks.png (1823x338, 223.58K)

yugipedia.com/wiki/Master_Guide_6_card_storylines#The_Disaster_that_Ended_the_Golden_Age_of_the_Ancient_Civilization

>over 10,000 cards
>despite that, always run into the same five builds
When will Konami switch those preset pack of cards? I’m so fucking tired of facings dytrons, tris, zoos, numbers and such. I’m fine with losing but don’t spend twenty minutes on turn one.

Attached: 36C411AC-84A7-46BC-B089-5CE46961B03E.jpg (400x575, 37.79K)

Is there anything that let me get back spells from banish?. Fucking shadoll cunts figured out they can banish my changeover

>2 turns

Nigga the game's been over

Heat Wave in Pacifis or is it too gimmicky?

She dead, then she had a robot copy but that wasn't she, then she revived because dragons then the planet exploded then it was remade along with her and I'm not even kidding

Attached: LibtheWorldKeyBlademaster-DUOV-EN-UR-1E.png (670x972, 1.3M)

Welcome to east ban list, do you like it? Remember, surrendering goest against the OCG bushido!

isn't the actual number almost 7,000 cards

That sounds like the most retarded story I’ve ever heard and I 100% believe you because Konami

Deep Sea Prima Donna if you have a way of dumping it.
Omega can return banished cards to the GY.
Paleozoic Leanchoilia also returns banished cards to the GY.

Those do what you're asking but I don't think they're worth the slots or they're too situational in a deck like Dragon maid.

No it's over 10,000
they released a commemorative card for number 10,000. I think the advertising for md even mentions 10,000+ cards

Burial from a different dimension

Here me out on this bros: Konami should allow us to personally ban like 5 cards we can’t stand. Then when we match, we match with people who don’t have those cards and vice versa. Everyone wins.
>You don’t deal with bullshit you hate
>They don’t deal with bullshit they hate
>Everyone is having fun

I really like Dogmatika's aesthetic and their lore, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wish their boss monster had a little bit more something going on

Attached: Dogmatika Fleurdelis, the Knighted.jpg (500x500, 120.35K)

That's not their boss monster.

>marik deck has gravekeeper supernaturalist
lel

Well it's the one that gets the animation so it's the most important card to me

>The shining "Babel" continued to grow and grow. The real goal of "Ningirsu" was not to build "Babel" up to the heavens, but rather to drop the "World Wand" from orbit in order to destroy the Earth's core via kinetic bombardment.
wait a minute...

Any Any Forums rooms going on? I'm absolutely demoralized from losing so much in ranked today.

QRD
>Ningirsu goes mad, builds a mechanical vessel (Galatea) to revive her eventually
>Constructs an army of mekkstrosities (Orcust)
>Avram rallies his forces (Crusadia) behind the World Crown to confront Ningirsu
>They fight, the Orcust have the upper hand
>The Orcust drop the World Wand from orbit, destroying the earth's crust and freeing the World Ark and the first dragons
>Ningirsu uses the power of the World Key and the dragons to bring back Ib
>Oh shit, he brought back Lee instead
>Ib is also brought back by grace of Justicia, the World Chalice dragon
I probably missed some key details, read the wiki if you want the full story.
Absolutely, I run 2 copies. Shutting down an oponent for a whole turn is always great.

Attached: p17gltjw79w31.jpg (1500x3000, 664.37K)

I personally like Fleurdelis' simplicity and it's the only reason I went from Amazement Traptrix to Dogmatrix

Where do the giant world ending flip effect bugs come into play here? Did they just kind of fuck off early on?

A veiler on legs that enables OTK is already great tho

I play thunder dragons. I give you a 2 minute summon shitshow into colossus. You either kill the colossus or concede. Im a simple man.

They were destroyed by the world chalice gang before confronting the Mekk-Knights
most of them, anyway

Krawlers were pretty much mekk knights' hunting dogs. After that Avram reprogrammed some with his mekk knights power and Girsu built the orcusts using their remains

Attached: CrusadiaKrawler-MP19-EN-C-1E.png (475x693, 788.66K)

Looking through Yugipedia I see:
Deep Sea Prima Donna
Necroface
Psy-framelord Omega
Parallel Selection
Primal Seed

As things that can get it back from banish

What is the functional difference between a quickplay spell and a normal trap? Both are set on your turn and both are activated on you opponents turn?

Attached: 3df.jpg (1080x1340, 160.31K)

im building dogmatrix right now cause i had the dogmatika package. i like the idea of it but got no clue how to pilot it yet.

You can play QPS from your hand during your turn

You can use quickplays from your hand during your turn in response to something (as well as simply using them without setting like normal spells).

>old MTG story
>decent plotlines with enjoyable characters and cool as shit lore
>Yugioh story
>convoluted mess on par with Blazblue but with enjoyable characters and cool as shit lore
>modern MTG story (starting with Origins)
>MCU-style garbage with shallow mary sue/gary stu characters and little to no lore

I hope Konami never drinks the sjw punch.