Almost perfect. I don't like the menu books being the main progression. Other than that its amazing

Almost perfect. I don't like the menu books being the main progression. Other than that its amazing.

Attached: gran turismo 7.jpg (1440x940, 308.37K)

>Super License S-7 Gold
Harder than any Elden Ring boss fight. There needs to be a whole license tier for teaching you how to properly drive formula ____ cars.

I'm halfway through my Nat-A license for the Trial Mountain menu.
Does the cafe menu ever expand? Or is it gonna be this railroaded the whole time? Cause I agree with OP that the rest of the game is great. I'd even like the cafe menu system if they just let me pick which ones I wanna do.

Online Only
Only rolling starts
Cars needing to grind or pay real money for

>Great game

>Cars needing to grind
Way to out yourself as a newnigger

>400 cars in total
>only 100 cars more than GT Sport
>perfeft

Theres a handful of really hard license tests. A-9, IA-6 and IA-9 come to mind

The game literally hands you free cars from the Menu Books.

I keep sucking at the Tokyo highway license tests. Every time I look at the demo they’re doing some crazy drifting like Initial D and when I try it I crash badly into the wall. I’ve got gold on every license test up to S-5, where I now need to do a lap on Tokyo...

This feature wasnt in other gran turismo games. Rolling starts are gayer than two midgets fucking horse.

Another ps5 exclusive that is ass. Nice consistent loses sony.

>Runs at a perfect stable 60fps on PS4
>Forza Horizon 5 can barely run at 30 on the Xbox One

Both games suck ass and are not fun racing games.

Attached: 1F34F9F6-5182-4DB9-BCF2-65411D69F3AE.jpg (1100x1500, 283.19K)

Horizon is an open world and looks way better then any sony game. motorsport 7 runs 60fps tho and it looks better and has way more cars

the microtransactions are for shitters and game journos who need to cheese their way into cars and upgrades, grind has always been a part of gran turismo the difference is that gran turismo always has a fuck ton of ways to make money. I'm honestly quite pleased with the money pool, pretty close to GT2 as far as I'm concerned

no one cares what you think faggot, rolling starts are fine, there's nothing objectively wrong with them.

>comparing new releases on old ass hardware
Do snoys really?

You low standard npcs are some of the worst things to happen to videogames. I remember when Any Forums bitched up and down about no offline.

>Grinding was never a thing in other Gran Turismo games
Please. I'm begging you. Stop talking about shit you clearly never played.

motorsport 7 is unstable as fuck what are you talking aboht do you have any idea how much that game crashes on PC? not to menrion that game jacks you off with free cars, loads of cash, and extremely low car and parts process. no other racing game gets progression like GT, find another one I dare you.

The music is fucking annoying the hell out of me. Why are tracks switching every menu? It should be a continuous track playing through menus. Play the game going through menus for 2 minutes and you will cycle through about 20 tracks doing so. Fucking cacophony.

That isn't an argument nor is it even related to what I'm talking about you mouth breathing subhuman.

>fun
Stop using that word like it means something to anyone but you. Snowrunner is more fun that your B-tier dirt race game. Now what? Just shut up.

A-9 is the token R32 on Trial Mountain test that I'm pretty sure has been in every GT game
it's always one of the hardest, but I think the Trial Mountain redesign made it a bit easier
at least compared to GT3 where I'm pretty sure the times were bugged and nearly impossible on the US release of the game

Everyone is constantly online. Even horizon fags who shit it up has its game revolving all around online. at this point you're a 3rd world shitter

It’s not like the One has to render the entire Papa Fernandoland at once and sync it with real players at the same time. It’s pretty impressive honestly that almost 10 year old console manages to pull it off as smooth as it does.

Works on my machine. FM7 I can run at maxed out 1440p 60fps perfectly fine. I have never experienced a crash of any kind.

>always online
fuck you I'm never not going to be mad about this

Just because it has online doesn't mean it's required nigger.
There's a clear difference, yes horizon has an online mode. But you don't really lose anything at all if you go offline other than seeing other retards on the map.
GT7 doesn't allow you to go offline.

Assetto Corsa is better.

I know it's not plausible for them to have every car ever in the game but there is no reason why they couldn't have every car from every gran turismo game available as dlc. you could buy whichever car you wanted for $1 or something. my car didn't make it :/

AC would be better of they added weather to the game. Currently you have to mod it in a s even then the physics are exactly the same as dry unless you do some editing to get wet handling and even then if you use dynamic weather in the mod you'll be locked to wet handling even if it dries up.
Maybe ACC is better if you prefer GT3/4 stuff which I do.

Kaz is a fucking autist

>Just because it has online doesn't mean it's required nigger.
youre really missing half the game if youre solely playing horizon offline
i get it games shouldnt lock you out of your progress if youre offline - but at the same time lel youre all fringe cases at this point

Pretty sure recent versions of Content Manager Mod fixed RainFX but haven't actually played in a few months. I'm just here for the shitposting.

What does it lock you out of?
Being real here other than seeing other people on the map, eliminator and online racing you are free to do everything else whilst offline.
You retards as usual don't even know what the fuck you're arguing about and all boils down to
>Muh forza