Anyone else having fun with Elden Ring?

Anyone else having fun with Elden Ring?

Attached: Elden Ring slam.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

giwtwm

Attached: 1646177772008.jpg (426x509, 174.74K)

i want to die like that

Im so sick of ging out of my way chasing these niggers and 99% of the time they have an ash/art that is absolutely useless/incompatible with my weapon someone just tell me where the actual good or useful of these are.

Attached: wcjytbkq0wk71.jpg (1618x1526, 737.16K)

i love comet azur so much

Attached: 20220305052201_1.jpg (1920x1080, 547.85K)

>he's not rebirthing to try out various weapons and arts

Bros, I accidentally discovered easy mode.

Attached: hookclaws_claw-elden-ring-wiki-guide-200px.png (200x200, 7.91K)

I actually was thinking of doing a claw run for NG+. Bleed is so stupidly strong in this game and I wanna have fun with the attack string dmg up and healing talismans

It won't launch on my GTX 770...

How to parry consistently? I feel like the risk is not worth it after only having a 25% success rate.

is magic fun in this game?

no
NIHIL

I'm having all the fun. sure the fps drops and stuttering are annoying.
But I'm really enjoying this open world and have no idea what i'm going to run into
I like the game has made it easier for people with ash summons, but I don't use them cause I want that extra challenge.
Plenty of spells and war skills to customize your play style.
I like it that we can craft stuff with ease and a lot of the stuff is quite useful too.
While a fair few bosses are reused, while I'd enjoy majority of them some were just bullshit.
I'm enjoying the story and lore, it's really engaging and nice finding stuff about important people in the world.

I won't give this game a 10/10, but i would say it's a 8.5/10 maybe a 9 once they fix the fps and stuttering issues.

yes, almost dragons dogma levels of fun

Yes, there's lots of different ways to use, FP is easy to replenish, and mage classes have easy access to big summons to tank or pull aggro

It's the only way to play.

Attached: Elden Ring dragon magic.webm (824x600, 2.86M)

yeah

Attached: Elden Ring 2022.03.05 - 02.23.54.32.DVR_Trim.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

It's pretty good. You'll probably still have to melee a bit.

out fucking played

This may sound stupid but how do you summon in this game? I have the jelly fish so I can do that but aside from Margit, I haven't seen summon signs like in the past souls games

oh shit that guy drops a unique item? I need to go back and gank him

where do I get more of the item that lets me do it

you need to use the item that makes signs appear, finger remedy or some shit it's called

is this a game where you can be a mixed attacker, or should you heavily invest in a certain build?

works on my machine

Yes, having fun chilling with my horse, torrent.

Attached: elden ring.jpg (1920x1080, 704.57K)

I'm having fun, but why does nearly every NPC either wind up dead or horribly cucked in some fashion? It's pretty depressing.

Attached: 1639977797346.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

it's the usual Souls formula. Most every NPC ends up either dead, insane, depressed, or horribly transfigured.

>ywn have a wretch gf

Attached: ma.jpg (400x640, 22.59K)

First souls game?

Attached: Dark Souls Remastered Screenshot 2021.11.14 - 07.40.05.04.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

lmao i remember him spamming that shit attack on storm hill so he better do this when i reach him.

absolute DS2 shitter tier boss, I'm glad it's over

Attached: 20220305004229_1.jpg (2560x1440, 747.58K)

You can mix it up for sure, it seems like a lot of people are going half caster half melee. Your build is pretty flexible, you can respec eventually. And in the early game, your gear makes way more difference than your build is going to.

where did you find the large club?

Add finger remedy and Gold Effigy to your pouches for convenience. I do the same with the lantern I bought from a merchant

It's a world in the end stages of collapse like every other soulbourne game

>equip heavy flamberge+18 with wild strikes skill
>dancer, radagons soreseal, claw talisman
>remove all armor
>invade that tiny as fuck area before rykard
>hold down l2
>ez rune arcs

>just found a second Astel

Attached: 1543717892383.jpg (609x570, 28.82K)

Honestly? No. I've got about 36 hours in just because my friends wanna play with me but if they weren't constantly bugging me I probably would've dropped it around the nine or ten hour mark. It's just all the stuff I didn't like from DS3 with an open world tacked onto it

I don't get why people complain about Astel. His attacks are so cleanly telegraphed and easy to dodge

Yea, finished the game the other day, doing a full STR ultra greatsword run. Told myself I wasn't gonna start a new run right after, but I did anyway. Now I'm going full dexfag katana run and bleeding shit out. God damn it's so much easier.

myazaki san is a one trick pony on story and he hired mr martin who does the same garbage lmao

Thanks

Reminds me of this.

Attached: Nioh suicidal bird.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>SUICIDE BONUS!!!

Attached: 1631460420846.jpg (448x398, 136.4K)

thanks for the advice user

>install Quick Step
>you have now enabled Blood Borne mode

hunters never die, bros.

Attached: 1645389432752.jpg (610x610, 73.23K)

Good lord I can't wait to make magic build. Looks fun

Sadly you need to kill the hardest boss in the game to really have bloodborne mode on

Where the fuck do I go after Rennala?

What should I level at this point?

Attached: 0014596A-37E8-4356-89FA-04FA6BED5AB3.jpg (828x1013, 445.48K)

This boss is DaS2 tier.

Attached: Elden Ring rekt by Godskin Duo.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

whats wrong with ur bars

Has anyone found a weapon art or spell that lets you get these angels wings too? I don't even care if it's good, I just want to larp as a faithfag.

I'm not complaining, I like spectacle fights

>actually wearing the dunce cap
People don't really do this... do they?

just compare this fight to O&S,
what went wrong with from

note that dragon magic mostly takes faith and arcane, not INT.
Faith gives you access to dragon magic, golden magic, flame and blackflame magic
Int gives you access to crystal, gravity and star magic.

I'm planning on doing the same. I don't want to change build by respecing cause that'll kill my motivation to replay the game but using STR/FTH and honestly it sucks. I'm pretty much just using a normal STR build except I'm doing less damage and have some spells that deal less damage then just attacking normally and are hard as shit to hit. If it wasn't for how based flame of frenzy is I probably would have restarted.

(first souls game) > Elden Ring > Bloodborne

Has Elden Ring surpassed anyone's first souls game for them yet? Is it even possible? For me it's sure damn close.

oh forgot about faith letting you use CURAZY flame magic

ER is a B-team game, FROM has an established pattern
>DS1 A team
>DS2 B team
>BB A team
>DS3 B team
>Sekiro A team
>ER B team

What level should I be for Radahn? Still working through the capital and afraid that I'll end up being overleveled by the time I fight him. I wanna experience the KINO of struggling to beat the boss that filtered 90% of Any Forums.

Attached: 1633488469725.png (720x1280, 623.03K)

They've put an unreal amount of effort into it this time, there's so much sorcery