A brief retrospective

>a brief retrospective
>six hours

Attached: 1646262454081.png (1080x795, 767.4K)

>ecelebs

Things has to end in a way or another. The mike of that past has already done what he wanted to do in his rage nerd era and as such the mike of now does whatever he wants, things will never be the same ever again, and that is ok. Because it happened.

>mike

you fool no one, james

In that time you could watch all his videos and figure for yourself why he fell.

>eceleb garbage

AVGN episodes alone don't paint the full picture. It all clicks when you see the movie update videos where James is on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Thats pretty brief.

words like brief are relative to the amount of subject material, AVGN has been active online for over a decade

Attached: me.jpg (309x347, 32.17K)

Video essay millennial bullshit killed Youtube. I saw there was a 7 hour FNAF recap.

That's the joke.

Is this worth watching. Seriously asking

no

video essayists are a bunch of pretentious hacks

If someone can't compress a story down to an hour and a half at most, they're a shit storyteller.

Do you unironically believe that people don't change as they get older?

Attached: 161203859028.png (243x200, 69.9K)

>Search and Recommendation curation has resulted in a situation where calling a video "Brief" and being multiple hours long is optimal
Download blocktube and start dinging channels that do this.

Attached: 23112312r515151325.jpg (854x480, 114.27K)

There's changing and losing passion for what you do. James has been phoning it in for years now.

Fucking jewtubers and their obsession with failure

Not James, though. He's talking about a 100 year old movie he watched during the 90s.

tldr, how did he 'fall'?

watch the six hour kino and decide for yourself

Another one just came out. Cinemassacre is unironically dead now

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-202322.png (1080x761, 662.05K)

Idk, I actually like longer content about things that interest me with the picture-in-picture extension so I don't have to keep alt-tabbing every 5-10 minutes.

Told you fuckers the Newtsters were underway, this is just the beggining bimmey