This is unironically the best walking sim I've ever played...

This is unironically the best walking sim I've ever played. People seem to think the world is empty but I've probably spent near 30 hours just walking around and looking at stuff. It's like you can rotate the camera towards the horizon at any point and you end up with a fucking matte painting. I swear this game does fog, lighting and sky boxes maybe better than any other game I've played

Attached: 3-4-2022_11-09-13_PM-dmgizxcu.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

You're saying that you're fragile but not that fragile and you piss on things to make them go away?

>shield

The irony is that castle is the one in the artist's painting, but you're standing at the wrong side

t.never played Yume Nikki
Elden Ring's open world is it's biggest flaw. Admit it v you had the most fun playing Elden Ring while you were playing a legacy dungeon. Did you know that you can actually play previous From games and the whole entire thing is a Legacy dungeon. And before you say no no no omg i love the open world oh? Whats that? another minor turd tree, ruin, church, seed tree, bandit camp, giant, bloodborne dungeon repeated ad nauseum. OMG IS THAT A DRAGON IM GOING INSANE!!! yes im literally queefing I get to fight this boss three times with almost no changes to his movements!!! There is nothing interesting ever around the corner. If you had the most fun in Stormveil or Lucaria what is the fucking point just play Bloodborne or Sekiro. Also all the bosses have been lame and easy. 55 hours in and not one good boss. You and every other mouth breather journalist and normal nigger who has never played ds think this is their best game, truly I think you are in the right.

No I literally played it like Zelda 1 and it's been my favorite souls game by a mile. I've never played a game with a world that had me eager to go and explore fucking everything like this

Attached: 3-4-2022_11-11-11_PM-jufiopfv.jpg (3840x2160, 1.72M)

Agreed
not all YNfags are this bad btw.

same. i was not even hyped for this game seeing the direction their last couple games went

except in 5 hours you start noticing all the copy pasted elements, game got a dozen great vistas which would have a better effect in a more linear game

I'm 35 hours in and still haven't gotten bored of walking around. Every new area I wander into has surprised me so far

Attached: 3-4-2022_11-10-11_PM-4dpxdzi3.jpg (3840x2160, 1.22M)

How can you be so easily amused?!?!?!

That is really cool that your love of the game encouraged you to explore and look into all the detail like that. It must be a real testament to the quality of the game to make you so inquisitive and curious to notice all the small details like that user

I'm 100% convinced (due to massive critical acclaim and people unironically saying it is the best souls game) that the majority of players were never actually aware of what made From Software games good. It was the level design, the limited estus and the gauntlet of enemies. It was the elevators that opened back onto your original bonfire, or the passages and doors you opened. It was the level design that rewarded thoroughness. It was that feeling when you've exhausted your estus and don't know how far away the next bonfire is, relying on parries to not take damage. It was the rewarding fight at the end. The levels were incredible. This is only (if at all) present within the legacy dungeons. It's essentially the largest deviation that From has ever made and I don't think people realize that. To them it's a souls game because you roll. From peaked with Bloodborne and Sekiro and the fact that people think that Elden Ring is good when it's the first From game to get this universal critical acclaim is pretty telling. It's literally just quantity or quality really

>I swear this game does fog, lighting and sky boxes maybe better than any other game I've played
You have a really low bar, because the lighting in this game is total ass, and they smear colored fog over everything to try and hide it.

this is nothing compared to destiny 2's vistas, unfortunately bungie lost a lot of braincells over the years and fucked it all up.

das1 babies don't like that the game is innovating

Witch Queen looks beautiful, if nothing else.

youre 100% retarded

Attached: 1634559067318.jpg (1104x1104, 172.31K)

get a fucking goal in life jesus christ

Name a single thing that Elden Ring has done that has been an innovation for open world games. All they have done is make bloated derivative open world game and diluted what made their games good in the progress. They have replaced well designed levels with ruins with dumb enemies in them or dumb bloodborne dungeons. It's a change for the worse not innovation.

moron, stop pretending game doesn't have 25 textures pasted over entirety of it and 20 models of same fucking tomb stones or church or a rock
arrangement of colossal elements like Lyandel wall is superb, but fucking forts, castles and SHACKS are exact copy paste.

It's probably the best looking game created so far, not counting games with artstyles too unique to compare. Really helped to sell me on the open world concept, was very sceptical since I hate that meme with a passion. The beautiful environments and plentiful points of interests made aimlessly wandering actually entertaining instead of the chore I'm used to.

Whatever it is they're doing, I like the final output a lot

Attached: 3-4-2022_11-11-51_PM-oozrmxfo.jpg (3840x2160, 871.12K)

Elden Ring has all of that. Even the Open World has better level design than most of the other games.

Bloodborne has better art direction but this game emphasizes its visuals better

I think you broke a bot OP.