Filters 98.3% of Steam

>filters 98.3% of Steam
Nothing personal kid

Attached: fire-giant-boss-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (3288x2160, 585.54K)

I think it's less that that many people have been filtered and more that so many people just haven't even gotten that far. I'm sixty hours in and I'm still exploring the mountain.

this has to be the worst souls boss - 200000k hp with 1 shot capabilities get cancer miyazaki

that's fucked up

He's not that hard. I hope Miyazaki gets cancer because of the god skin duo, they can go fuck themselves.

You haven't fought Godskin Duo or Maliketh.

Attached: 1640735880473.jpg (750x739, 42.61K)

>filter
I don't even know who the fuck that is

It isn't a filter it is just a really really bad boss
>need to hit specific parts of body, can clip through the fucking floor and hide them
>runs away constantly
>lock-on is so awful on it you are better off not locking on at all
>absolutely jank projectiles that fire in nonsensical directions through its body
>AoE time wasting projectiles that will not explode until they are right on the player
>a huge health pool
It's like they want you to chew your steak but the steak is fucking burnt to a crisp

The fact he made your game crash in phase 2 if you were on a horse made him infurating

He's fine if you know what to do. Just go on the horse and hit his leg.

You can run into the fireballs and then run away to pop them so they don't go off near you. If you stay by the giant's feet and just hit the feet you should be fine. Just don't get baited by his thing where he backsteps expecting you to chase him and then he uses this to his advantage to bash you with his shield.

Phase 2 I thought was even easier than phase 1 once I knew what to do. The lockon targets his hands so Im expecting the game wants you to attack those but honestly it's better if you just stay between his legs and keep hitting. Does fuckall damage but you wont get hit by any of his moves most likely.

That fire eruption in the beginning of phase 2 doesn't hit you at all if you're undearneath so just stay there and hit him.

Currently getting fucked by Maliketh. I find the first phase more annoying though. Sometimes I just get fucked by him throwing rocks in my eye or just shitty combos. This game can feel very RNG regarding whether you're going to get fucked or not. I have runs where I kill the first phase pretty easy and some where I just get demolished.

I just one shot Godskin Duo after hearing horror stories about it for days.

Does Maliketh take more damage via blunt weapons? My +19 Heavy Broadsword does nothing to him, and I'd really rather not spend the hours grinding to upgrade a mace just for the CHANCE that I'll do maybe 20 more damage.

>open world game with way too much content
>you ACTUALLY think that number is representative of the number of people who are stuck on it
think to yourself for a moment about how stupid you are

No idea, I'm using executioner's heavy greataxe

I'm getting a bit bored of phase 2, boss pulls out an epic sword out of nowhere. It's a bit overplayed now, can't they have something else?

Reposting from another thread.
Godskin Duo is an easy boss, even as a pure melee build. You can continuously kill the lanky one to beat the boss, which means you never have to deal with the fat one rolling around. The lanky one is thankfully also faster, so you can easily separate them and get hits in like any good duo fight. I did this boss on my first attempt because I did precisely this, and it really just turned out to be 3 or 4 lanky Godskin Nobles in a row, but with a bit of kiting involved.

>+19 at that stage
You should have a +25 weapon by now. That might be why your damage is kinda shitty.

Yeah the lanky one I found easier to fight which is why I wanted to get the fat one out of the way first. Sometimes he gets stuck on the colums in his rolling animation and you can jump on it in front oh him.

I managed to use wild swings weapon art while he was in his rolling animation and he took damage from almost every hit - nice tip I guess if anybody is having trouble with him.

It doesn't always work though, sometimes I edged a bit too close and took the damage or if I hit him with weapon arts I got blown back so it's a bit random.

Huh, I only have +18. I thought I was overleveled.

Bloodborne started the trend of "every boss needs 2 phases." I don't mind it for bigger/more important bosses, but you do notice it.

Wouldn't even mind two phases if it wasn't mostly magic epic anime sword

As a player who's been picking up every item I come across, I have only found enough shit to get to +19.

this is one of the best bosses ever fucking made

Could be DS3 where second phase is just that the boss is on fire now.

I'm not really sure what to say. I did that area when my weapon was +25. Granted, I also found a large, optional area that I went to prior to getting here, and I did pick up a fair amount of smithing stones there.

I don't mind that too much since it was thematically relevant but not every boss needs a sword. Godrick was cool with the dragon head thing.

My damage feels fair right now and the bosses feel difficult but not overwhleming so I don't want to trivialise it for myself so I'm gonna stick with my +18 I think.

I can only think of one boss that pulls out a sword for phase 2

>Steam achievements imply skill
>literally a joke Mimic Tear boss

yeah, I am not buying it. Wait like three to six months, and we'll see what is difficult.

Attached: 12412.jpg (670x161, 16.57K)

Fair enough. I was just saying the +25 thing because the other user was specifically asking about his lower damage.