They're right you know

They're right you know

Attached: 1646415876955.png (650x548, 165.36K)

Don't know what game this is about but I will never play it.

seems like Hedon

When milk is added to cereal, is it a beverage, a broth, or a sauce?

Imagine being such an insecure faggot you get to play as Lara Croft and instead of jerking off to her getting impaled you start sperging about how you wish the character was a man

Don’t get so hung up on labels.

Shut up you fucking retard gorilla nigger. Cereal is cereal. End of fucking story.

Attached: 20220220_211141.jpg (500x375, 10.34K)

If everyone adopts this mentality, we can say the same about the other side of the coin and have the argument to shoehorn an alternate gender protag completely dismissed. Of course, this is just an example of a contributing aspect of the double standard.
Food or drink I can see. Broth as well. Sauce is a weird one.

>I will never play Ion Maiden
good, you don't deserve those games

coward

i'm convinced all these faggots boasting online about how they only play the manliest games and that everyone else is a pussy are just skinny teenagers with no friends.

Attached: 1617521985229.png (500x500, 276.41K)

Is it Ion Maiden?
That game is fun

its milk. who cares. eat your damn cereal.

>complains about forced diversity
>gets offended when there are no playable male characters in a game and demands the developers force gender diversity into it

Many such cases.

>I dont like the base game, could you change it to accomodate me?
>NO, DONT LIKE DONT PLAY
Umm, problematic much?

It's a stew

soup

It's funny how some people are against diversity in games until their demographic is excluded, then they DEMAND diversity.

I bet if OP larped as a tranny, dev would have caved in 10 seconds flat.

I like this answer

Don't you goddamn dare call me a coward you waste of jizz. Cereal is cereal. Get it throught that thick fucking head of yours before I skullfuck some common sense into you.

Attached: 20211024_112340_1.jpg (290x483, 13.32K)

but what is the milk

stew

Gay faggot btfo by devs holy based

It is a cold soup. Oatmeal is the hot version of cereal. What would you call oatmeal?

hot trail mix

If the cereal is a soup, then the remaining milk is a broth. I love dumb bullshit like this. Any other irrelevant questions?

do crabs think fish fly?

the cereal is still cereal, but soggy, and the milk is still milk

No, because many crabs swim too.

Damn

Milk is milk. Cereal is cereal. God, were you dropped on your head or something? How fucking hard is it to just accept that things just are the way they are?
>What arbitrary category does MILK fall into???
>What???? MILK can't just be MILK in cereal!?
>I have to call it something else that describes it WORSE than it's actual name!!1!1!!!!11!!1!
Instead of sucking a dick tonight, maybe you should suck on a pistol faggot.

That's not how oatmeal is supposed to come out user. You need to put more milk in with it. Take the thin oatmeal pill.

Crabs can swim, too. Some of them, at least.

Attached: 2345844563545.gif (400x291, 1.73M)

vichyssoise

I wasnt aware of this but looking at videos they look really silly when they swim

a condiment