Monster Hunter

The great debate

Attached: 4C6DFE06-CF70-4921-BBAA-4C75956A59C8.jpg (640x358, 90.26K)

GS, simple as

In World sliding down and a slope and jumping into a spinning hammer attack was the most fun I had

greatsword first game you play then switch axe next. then dual blades, then longsword, then kinsect glaive. then you pick a gun.

>3rd/4th gen
Lance, then GS
>5th gen
GS

same
i was waiting for g rise to come out but i heard they made that a base part of the moveset so you can flip to your heart's content
like half of my time in 4U was in the air with meme stick, and I was actually good at it too

Attached: based weapons.png (1268x767, 685.62K)

I try to be a weapon idort but i always end up coming back to my bullshit, i may start FU or 3U with GS but the Hammer calls to me too hard on those games, delicious KO damage. On Rise i branched off a bit and i have a solo LS build and a MP Bow build.

god I miss hunting horn

Most of the higher MVs for the baguette in that game were ground moves funny enough, they nerfed it in Generations.
This is the biggest cope in the thread.

>god I miss sucking guys' horns
FIFY

'luv me Rise GL move set
'ate the non-existent damage output

based

Lotta GS bros in the thread. I can't get enough of charging those big, meaty hits

I've been enjoying lance a ton

that probably sounded a lot more clever in your head

>cumlance
ngmi

Bow in every game that has it

I'm a shameless SnS and tripblade user

I seriously couldn't do anything with GS when they fucked it up in Generations. At least they made it the premier weapon in the games afterwards, nothing compares to it.

its something different every game. in rise though? only long sword

I just liked pogoing around, don't even remember why exactly but I thought it felt like ass in world so I changed back to hammer.

Dumb question: You can wield cats in MH now?

same

Too floaty in world, that's why. They had it down perfectly in 4U where you had gravity, then they added the invisible trampoline in gen 5
Only in Generations, where the game officially jumped the shark and became unrecognizable in terms of gameplay

>Too floaty in world, that's why. They had it down perfectly in 4U where you had gravity, then they added the invisible trampoline in gen 5
how's it feel in rise if you've played that i guess

Striker SnS and Brave GS is the only truth I will accept.

Same as in World.

Chad Blade

bummer

Have you tried Rise sns?

Rise HH was a mistake
>bbut the damage is better
Dont care it feels like shit now.

Attached: 1581893499476.jpg (595x630, 63.59K)