Should all games include an easy mode?

Should all games include an easy mode?

Attached: babby.jpg (583x586, 69.74K)

Yes but every ten minutes you hear girls say "ehhh?? easy mode???" to make you feel bad haha

Yes but replace every boss with an anime girl who makes fun of your small pp

>easy mode
>cut content and systems unlocked in half
>medium difficulty
>unlocks more story, systems/gameplay and enemy mechanics, but not all of it
>hard mode
>nothing is filtered, you experience everything the game has to offer

What's wrong with Easy mode?

yes
but like wolfenstein it should mock you
it should also lock achievements

I’m torn because if you had a mentally disabled person or someone who has some genuine disability that hinders them from truly getting good, it’s kinda fucked up for devs to make fun of them by putting in baby modes like Wolfenstein, or not having any easy mode at all. It’s not their fault they were born without the ability to get gud.

On the other hand, get fucking good scrub. Gaming’s not for everyone lmao

Not an excuse. There's a professional video gamer who can't use his hands who plays Street Fighter with his face.

Attached: brolylegs_ft-1.jpg (1200x500, 522.26K)

every game does have an easy mode it's called using the meta

I always assumed most games should have easy, normal, hard. Easy would apply the minimal obstacles but is focused more on the story of the game. Normal would be what was envisioned by developer as 'the' story and the type of gameplay they wanted the player to experience, a good balance of story and game. Hard would generally be additional obstacles, often redundant or more strict or "realistic" in some aspects but add nothing more to the story other than some replay-ability. I think this would be the minimum I expect.

Every game doesn't have to be accessible to everyone. Trying to appeal to as many demographics at once is why gaming is in such a bad shape now.

/thread
make journos seethe

This is a good compromise.

Yes, but it should stop the game a short ways through and say "Well done, but that was easy mode! Try playing on a higher difficulty now!" Insulting names and graphics are optional.

yes but people should be shamed for using it.
disable achievements. cut them off from half the game and humiliate and insult them all the way through it.

That's a good idea, especially if the game has multiple endings. Easy mode can only get the worst ending.

Why should any game have an easy mode?

Yeah, sometimes if work kicks your ass you just wanna go home and have fun.

As long as easy mode disables all achievements, why not.

Easy mode should look you out of half the content
Like what re4 but a lot more

literally time splitters 2

does his daddy forces him to wear thick diapers too?

There are two reasons why I take whining about game difficulty with a grain of salt. First is the existence of dudes like that, who manage to kick serious ass despite genuine physical detriments. The second is the fact that the people whining about it are shitters who get outsmarted by fucking birds.

Attached: 1504605407620.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

I saw some checkmark complaining earlier that elden ring wasnt accessible to them. Figured they were just some shitter getting filtered, but no. turns out they were blind. literally fucking blind. It probably sucks, but if youre actually blind why should you expect to be able to complete every video game? like do these people genuinely think that as a blind person they should be able to reliably finish video games? I cant even be mad since its impressive they can somehow play vidya while being blind at all, but its a weird kind of entitlement

Yes, and a hard mode, but no normal mode

There's a few stories of blind people being in high end raiding guilds in WoW back in the day when raiding was actually hard.

No. Many games are balanced around a single difficulty and are better for it.

all games should abruptly stop halfway through the game and insult you if you play on easy mode

Attached: tw2.jpg (935x720, 510.37K)

>NOOOOOOOO U MUST PLAY THE HECKIN GAME MY WAY!!!!!!!

I mean why not?

>someone might be offended, so no

You do realize that we can stretch this idea as far as we want right? Society can't function with this mentality.

Someone with disability should know that the devs are mocking normal (cry) people and not pointing any fingers at people with disabilities. If they can't comprehend that, they might not only have a physical disability...

Attached: 1626478652458.jpg (622x622, 49K)

Yes, except secretly make it the triple-bastard-hard mode and don't tell anyone.