Now that the dust is settled, it was worse than actress again

Now that the dust is settled, it was worse than actress again.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 88.21K)

was there meant to be a discussion here? water is wet?

I like Noel. They should put her in AACC

I like how the game managed to piss of players of all skill levels.

>low level players getting frustrated with auto combos coming out on accident since they're on every button with no way to avoid them other than to clean up their execution

>1 frame shields where the crouch shield also catches mids pissing off everyone and constantly leads to rps scrambles

>Moon drive possibly being the worst system mechanic ever designed for a fighting game. Freezes the screen, and turns your moon skills into essentially completely safe on block invincible reversal moves that lead to full combos and can be spammed multiple times. which turns neutral into a shitshow. You also start with it and you only need half moon gauge to activate it so have fun dealing with that shit multiple times in a round

>The billions of defensive options: shield, backdash, heat, wake up moon drive, dp, moon skills, moon skill dp, make mounting any sort of
offensive a mixup for the offending player.

It feels fucking awful to play. No number of option selects will be able to account for the sheer number of defensive options that exist. I'm aware you can jump cancel normals against moon skill clashes and cancel it into shield to punish sometimes but that seems like such a convoluted method to get around it that it definitely seems unintentional. Not to mention this doesn't even work on moon skills that are 7 frames or faster so have fun dealing with safe on block moon skill dps that lead to a combo. It's no mystery why the game died off

>new cool looking "zoner" character
>buy this game and go online
*blocks your projectile*
*teleports in your face for free*
is he going to mash shield or mash light??
BRUH YOU SEE THIS NEUCH. THATS OD

Attached: Vlov.png (2000x3193, 1.91M)

BAN SHIKI!

In retrospective I wish this game had not been released at all.

vlov can easily counter b shield

>only bought in the hope that it would be like OG melty and have a story mode because lol no remake port
>haven't played it for more than twenty minutes

Attached: url(69).jpg (600x1241, 43.52K)

Normally kusoge games are lighting in a bottle. Often times sequels suck unless it's an upgrade/iteration on the same thing to make it better like unist

Vlov is legit one of the strongest characters

This.

Attached: 1632607442755.png (324x391, 163.79K)

ciel?

Attached: 1615296057052.png (1000x1415, 1.07M)

Actress Again was the most polished version of a game that was released in the early 2000s. I'd say to give it time for them to tweak the game before you compare it to something like that.

The first time I ran into a Vlov player back at launch I realized that they have no idea how to handle Shield>nothing. I didn't even realize that was a viable option because I myself was too fucking scared to play rps versus a zoner. Red arc players tend to be more vicious when you shield their projectiles though.

Attached: 153c67e39912002a44ffc27b39f2ad46.png (550x700, 233.91K)

Love the sound effect for this guy's ice attack. Would throw my first round just to make sure I get to hear it every match.

This

Uhhh not that Noel

Nasu should have just let them stick with the Fate fighter French Bread wanted to pitch. Not only would the cast be more varied and the game would be more popular, but then people wouldn't compare it as much to old Melty and it could stand as its own thing.

No shit