NO STOP. PLAYER COUNT SHOULD BE DROPPING NOT RISING!

NO STOP. PLAYER COUNT SHOULD BE DROPPING NOT RISING!

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-203117_Chrome.jpg (1440x1390, 387.25K)

OP is a literal fucking fart huffing faggot.
You are also a literal fucking fart huffing faggot if you post below this line
-----------------------------------------------

i swear i've seen this post 5 times today, is this a bot ?

Attached: blonde qt.jpg (749x907, 154.95K)

rebbit interlopers that are on their first shitpost

I'm playing New World

People still ACTUALLY play Rust?

>Upwards of 8 million units sold on PC alone
I kneel...

I stopped playing about 2 weeks after release because the grind was terrible. Quests my level only have like 1% exp it was bullshit. Have they fixed it?

I’m hesitating buying Elden Ring. I always hated the souls games (hard for the sake of being hard, killing the player off in 1 hit regardless of their stats or armor, etc.)

But all this hype makes me wanna get it. Would I like this game?

Not sure, they said the 30-60 grind was more bearable but I reached max level before everyone started complaining about it

>hard for the sake of being hard, killing the player off in 1 hit regardless of their stats or armor
Stick to your western shit.

lol im a retard and didnt read the post you quoted and thought you had somehow reached the max level in Elden Ring
I was like damn son, google says it's level 792 lol

>Artificial difficulty good
>Meaningful and balanced gameplay bad

Like I said, stick to your western games.

If anything the bosses are more of a bullshit clusterfuck than ever before. But the world and exploration do make up for it to a degree

>TF2 is still being played
TF2Chads we can't stop losing

You'll just be another person that fell for it from the sound of it. At least you know what you're getting yourself into.

More like they made it that way to make up for the open world. Iirc in an interview Miyazaki said that because the game is a bit more forgiving, they were now allowed to be a bit more dickish in return. Plus there's a bunch of OP weapons and spells so it balances out.

It amazes me how Elden Ring and Lost Ark came out the same week, have similar player counts, but there isn't a single thread on Lost Ark seen anywhere while a minimum of 10 Elden Ring threads. It just shows you what an echo chamber this place is.

pic related. the women are much better designed in Lost Ark than in Elden Ring

Attached: 1638211346213.png (1241x1125, 2.82M)

Shazam trannies mass suicide any day now

>player count: 703,825
lol, still only 703,825
How many days has it been stuck at 703,825? Four days? Five days?
This nothing playerbase has dried up.

This game will never reach 1 million player

You know that the numbers are inflated by hype train normie subhuman trash.
DS 1, 2 or 3 never got to that high number ever.

I'm obsessed with Lost Ark, been poopsocking it really hard.
I haven't enjoyed a game this much since vanilla wow (2004)

Attached: 1615348249432.png (710x219, 243.77K)

>But all this hype makes me wanna get it.
For the love of god, you people need to stop jumping on things just because they're trending when you have no interest in the first place.

It's more just that no one on Any Forums cares about MMOs.
That's /vg/ territory.

Yeah I'm still playing it daily although I've cut back for Elden Ring. Do NOT like the Honing failure system but the game itself is fun

Just the normalfaggot redditors being filtered and quitting

Bezosdrones

>Meaningful and balanced gameplay bad
Implying western games are balanced? Horizon FW has infinite slo-mo when firing your bow because of how normalshitter it is

I didn't know that was even a thing. Does anyone genuinely like/care about Bezos?

Or because LA is a fotm streamer-bait game played by the lowest common denominator of human

Attached: d7c.jpg (645x773, 30.49K)