So now that the dust has settled

So now that the dust has settled
Bloodborne > DS2:SotFS > Sekiro > DS3 > Elden Ring > DS1 > DeS

Attached: 1576117380422.jpg (500x537, 111.38K)

no lol

Swap BB and Scholar

Put Scholar ahead of Bloodborne. Bloodbore=Sekiro. DS3 is last.

Attached: 1634835866672.jpg (2000x2117, 191.89K)

>ds3 better than elden ring in any way
What the fuck no. Elden has a deeper version of DS3s combat system, and clearly a lot more effort has gone into ERs levels.

>clearly a lot more effort has gone into ERs levels.
?????????????
yeah dude i love copypasted assets

elden ring is genuinely terrible

you're delusional as fuck if you dont think every from game has copypasted assets

Of course they do, but none are as obvious as ER

there is literally nothing that ds3 does better than elden ring
you could make arguments for other games, but elden ring is a direct upgrade from ds3 in basically every way

Poor bait

Are you high? 80% of the enemies are from the older games along with an entire area that was shamelessly lifted from DaS1. At least ER tries to set itself apart.

DaS > Elden Ring > DeS > 2 > hallway souls 3
only graphicsfags like 3
some bosses were good but that doesn't save its absolutely awful world

>copypasted assets
So they can put a boss and unique rewards at the end of every minor cave, dungeon and catacomb. Its exploration wouldnt be so brilliant. If they had to do all assets from scratch every fourth dungeon would have a boss and they wouldnt be able to do shit like add cool hidden bosses or place dungeons inside other dungeons to reward exploration.
>elden ring is genuinely terrible
Compared to dark souls 3 where does it lack?
Maybe in design cohesion, where the bosses that are asset flipped from previous games feel like they belong in a different game than the demigods that feel like they belong in sekiro 3.

I can agree with this. I always thought 3 was mediocre.

Soul: Sekiro, DS1, DS2:SotFS DeS, Bloodborne
Soulless: DS3, ER

reverse it and it's pretty close

Bloodborne>Sekiro>most of Elden Ring>DS1>power gap>DS2=DS3>power gap>the last quarter of Elden Ring
People need to reserve judgement on Elden Ring until they have played it to completion, Limgrave, Liurnia, Altus, Caelid, and The Rivers are great, Gelmir is fine and the open world adds to the wonderful sense of adventure. The Giants Mountaintops are very mediocre and empty with no new mobs and very little connection to the rest of the game, the last two legacy dungeons are very beautiful, and they have great music but every enemy is reused and the bosses which aren’t reused are horrendously balanced and try a lot harder to be annoying bullshit than fun, they feel designed to be tackled by broken cheese builds. I really thought that the open world would be the game’s undoing, when in the end it was fromsoft misunderstanding what makes their bosses enjoyable, it’s even worse that the really bad stuff is locked behind 50-60 hours of game because the people who are praising the game do not know what is waiting for them

>DeS below ANY of those things
Sure, maybe the demake, but Demon's Souls (2009) will always be king and there isn't a single thing anyone can do about it.

Oh I forgot demon’s souls, it goes just below DS1 but that’s mostly because of qol problems that they just hadn’t figured out yet.