TELL ME ABOUT DUNG, WHY DOES HE EAT THE SHIT?

TELL ME ABOUT DUNG, WHY DOES HE EAT THE SHIT?

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SUMMONED FINGER

Attached: Elden-Ring-Dung-Eater-Sewer-Gaol-Location.jpg (1593x1062, 144.01K)

I never liked the idea of elden ring and when it began gaining traction I realized what piece of anti-white garbage propaganda it truly was going to be.

EAT SHIT DUNG MAN

Where do you find this guy? And is actually a boss?

He eats shit because he's a dick.
And also to corrupt his body and cultivate a horrific curse that perma-kills you in a world where you either normally resurrect over and over or reincarnate into higher beings. He's a living cancer on the setting and is the biggest threat to its survival, even more than you and that blue bitch could ever be.

>game doesn't even have an opening, just some jpgs

Attached: Reaction 11.jpg (324x389, 31.44K)

>mharti, were immortal mharti, we can't die, we just resurrect over and over again, doomed to repeat and endless cycle of suffering
>ah geez doc this is terrible
>I know mharti, but there's a way out. A terrible curse that can end our eternal torment mharti, but the only way to get it is to eat shit mharti. You gotta lick my taint mharti, just eat the shit right out of my ass mharti, its the only way to save us mharti
>ugh I dont doc that's pretty gross, I don't know if I want to do that
>you have to eat my poop mharti, it's- it's only way to save us mharti, you have to slurp the dung right out of my asshole
Mharti, please mharti, eat my ass mharti

Attached: d9dklme-87a7baf7-f44f-4630-95ab-20feb58a09cb.png (1488x837, 945.9K)

made me kek

Fuck why did I laugh

he's a dung eater jerry!

why would they hang him in his full armor?

He's cursed dummy, they obviously don't want shit on their hands

Hahahajhaa

Why is the protagonist able to kill other tarnished permanently? The dung eater obviously can resurrect seeing how he was hung and still lives.

Roundtable, idk if he's an actual boss, but he's surrounded by rotting corpses and scares one of your waifus.

Attached: 1642753453988.png (351x511, 193.25K)

bros i can't decide on a build...

maybe it has to do with having the guidance of grace? or maybe from is fucking retarded and didn't bother making an explanation for other npc's dying like hollowing

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST EAT THINGS I DONT LIKE!!

Kek

does he eat dung like horse poop or actual poop like human poop

yea