What the FUCK is their problem?

No, seriously, are they ACTUALLY trying to go bankrupt?
youtu.be/nMk0eEyLmyw

Attached: images.png (400x400, 3.81K)

They cheap out on all these external dev non-FF side projects exactly for that reason though

What reason? Making the worst business decisions conceivable?

They want sony to buy them

Don't care, still buying it. Looks fun and soulful

I hate this company.

They are chasing that multiplayer dragon for some reason. Even after Avengers and Guardians failed miserably.

Dont care

Still just buying the games i consider good and ignoring the bad games from all companies

i dont suck off companies despite their content, but i wont ignore everything because of one rotten egg

Guardians wasn't multiplayer user

Anyone remember Outriders? lmao

Hope they fall under so people can make Chrono Trigger remakes without CnDs

Just shows how little I cared about it when I forgot it was single player. Regardless, was still trash

>so badly want their own destiny/GAS that they burn 4 games to the ground to try and do it

until they sell off the deus ex IP to a publisher who actually cares about the series, squenix can go burn in hell

Attached: chadam jensen.jpg (421x497, 71.25K)

Retard lol

Attached: 1646446615603.png (585x534, 69.07K)

Wow Square is so low. Below even Konami who doesn't even make games anymore. And that's despite Square having multiple bussiness outside videogames to up their value.

They're very fucked

It’s honestly not a bad game.

It’s all the Elden Shitters saying it’s shit and they haven’t even played it.

I’ve been having a lot of fun with it. So much so, I’ve already bought over $700 in MTX today.

Attached: 49716A44-6A00-4BAB-A473-651B6BB10812.jpg (802x727, 138.72K)

Delusional. Can't wait till this kills shitga though.

Attached: super flop.png (743x631, 367.61K)

dude, chill the fuck out with the gacha spending.

Hey OP remember when they said that NEO TWEWY got a pretty good sale record and had the gall to say it "sold under expectations"? Their expectations are worse than Capcom.

You wouldn't know

I hope they fucking crash and burn.

Attached: E4Bx84qUUAATceo.jpg (386x386, 29.43K)

Attached: 1646447129140.png (1352x64, 37.33K)

I don't get why Square Enix keeps picking studios who have no prior experience with online games to make a games-as-a-service title. First Crystal Dynamics and now fucking Platinum Games.

And my life is better for it

>giving Platinum money
This is never a good idea

He raises a point with those early trailers. Clearly the game was suppose to be single player at one point, but Square wanted this to be multiplayer GAAS bullshit.

Square is really out of touch