Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can stop doing damage and heal ?

>ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can stop doing damage and heal ?

Attached: 1645291372307.jpg (374x409, 29.47K)

>ummmmmmmm can u stop making this thread??

hey guys i’m making grilled chicken
what do you want for the side dish?

This picture is disgusting for some reason

pasta

mac and cheese

A nice baked macoroni and quad cheese casserole with a side of garlic butter aioli and a maine lobster salad topped with pan fried oysters marinated in a lemon glaze drizzled in cum sauce.

Oh, and don't forget the 15 tostinos bran pizza rolls, air fryed and then arranged in a decorative shape on a separate plate that looks like a dinosaur. A cool dinosaur like a T-Rex or a Triceratops.

How many times have you made this same thread?

Bro you sound obese

Is this another FFXIV meme?

bump

POGGERS BUN
POGGERS BUN

Attached: drippy.jpg (1175x1349, 1015.99K)

No

Attached: 1641870950359.png (968x1024, 401.33K)

I want to do a dungeon with a femroe tank and then give her a sloppy blowjob and let her cum all over my face afterwards.

I hate this shit game.

this board has singlehandedly put me off ever playing FFXIV

i went to highschool with her

m8 i play the game and even i dont want to be associated with it because of the community

How do you give a her a "sloppy blowjob"?

This picture always makes me smile, it's just such a funny picture haha

im gonna stick my cock in this stupid whore's mouth

Idk why I've become obsessed with this stupid face and question format. I literally think about it all the time

By putting her fat, drooling futacock deep down in my throat and slathering her heavy bloated balls with my tongue.

Can someone give me a QRD on this meme?

That happens to me too. It can be any vidya thing, really. Sometimes it's doom monster sounds, I just keep repeating them. I'm a hour late to bed because I do doom monster sounds in front of bathroom mirror. Next week it's some other thing.

>her

mentally ill xiv player makes shit thread because he is mentally ill

>damagelet healer hands typed this post

I used to like healing because it's an important and usually pretty easy job in any game. But after finding out about the healslut meme I feel like such a stupid submissive slut whenever I do it now, I hate it

Honestly that's a good thing. It's a massive waste of time, it doesn't even have the social aspect going for it since the devs keep making it more and more a single player experience for some stupid reason. The only thing at this point you need to play with other people at all to do is dungeons/boss fights, and the devs announced recently that they're patching in a system where you can just make the game's NPC characters play as your other party members, so soon there will be literally zero need to play the game with other people, effectively making it a single player RPG that you pay a monthly fee for.

Basically half the people playing have no interest in playing with others, and the other half are just creepy fags and trannies who want to dress up their character in skimpy outfits and do cringey roleplay instead of actually playing the game at all.

So yeah, staying away is the correct choice.

Attached: 383104.gif.jpg (978x414, 91.6K)

Same here, but with random snippets of a random song. I usually can't remember what the fucking song was called so I can't satisfy the urge to listen to it

some guy mentioned how he gets triggered by the image and another autist doubled down and started opening threads with obnoxious passive aggressive questions, there's like 4 autists involved though

>your game is a singleplayer game with no social interactions!
>your game is full of RP and ERP fags

bro i hate to break it to you but I think you might be autistic

Sage is super not-gay since you get to shoot with lasers.
Scholar as well since they're military medics lore wise, despite summoning a fleshlight.
Both are also shield healers, which is slightly less gay than actual healing.

this face is hypnotic

summoning a cute fleshlight is peak alpha

There's a difference in people using the game as an engine for ERP/RP and people actually playing the game together and doing activities.
What the fuck are you even going to do with someone else in XIV? There is quite literally no activity that is enhanced or required to bring your own friend(s).

Healers are the closest to god, don't let degenerates try to ruin it for you. That's what they want, you must resist brother.

Attached: 1624390059985.gif (277x186, 528.05K)

no

Attached: 2022-02-12_13-33-40-880_Fairy_Rainy_Night.png (1080x1920, 2.21M)

>play healer
>tank is WAR
time to play green DPS, boys

im gay. look at this big gay chart im so proud of. isnt it top kek

Attached: aggressiveness chart.jpg (1876x2047, 385.55K)

>ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can stop doing heal and damage ?

Some "woman" in my FC tried to convince me that most tanks are played by fags who take it up the ass, not healers.

Do you like Sonic the Hedgehog by chance?

dopamine tic

TALES OF LOSS AND FIRE AND FATE

B-b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-big po-po-po-p-o-o-pop-o--po-p-op-o-p-otato...

Attached: big.png (688x432, 67.34K)

i told you you were angry. lol

potato got dat dumpy...
post more

same but with FemHroths