Elden Ring questions

Why am i sometimes randomly glowing as if i receive the Godrick rune buff ? I didn't use a Rune Arc, my stats aren't changed but i see the buff and it lasts for like 2-3 minutes then it stops. What is it ?

Attached: 20220305023959_1.jpg (2560x1440, 476.19K)

Hwo the fuck do i fight REnnala my two buddies dipped on me because they were pissed i was just attacking the mobs for 30 min hw the fuck do i damage her

Attached: 871277.png (317x317, 48.82K)

try to stay close to her always and should be easy

Why do I keep doing another heavy attack after using heavy unsheathe? I’m not pressing any buttons.

Attached: 9CAF4854-5E35-482B-A743-6B2884E505FA.gif (410x307, 999.44K)

no like she's in a fucking orb how do i damage her

Anyone else getting the effects of this talisman without having it equipped? I even put it in the box and it still happened.

Attached: 20220305023931_1.jpg (717x528, 55.37K)

phase 1? kill the singing girls

oh first phase, gotta find and kill the 3 yellow-glowing witches, it's like deacons of the deep

Does equipping this automatically help negate spell damage? Or does it only affect other things which negate damage? I wish this game was more clear in its stats and effects.

Attached: file.png (300x434, 88.64K)

i'm a newfag i have no idea what deacons is
the singing ones? ok will try that
this has been AIDs so far lol

i'm gonnna be real i have no idea who the singing girls are

so in that room there's a lot of crawling girls in the room, you gotta find the ones that glow yellow and kill 3 then Renala falls down. Repeat

none of them glow yellow... i guess my game glitched. might just commit sudoku and try again

they do, they are probably hidden in the room behind book cases

bruh i swear on me mum i've been going around the room for 30 min and can't find a single one. that has to be a bug right?

>that has to be a bug right?
Who's going to tell him?

look not even one of them is glowing
?????

Attached: none.png (1689x435, 1.03M)

*not one of them is singing/glowing

Hit only the girls who have a glowing yellow spell in their hand, they're supporting the shield around the boss. You don't have to kill the little trash mob girls, just slap the right ones once. The boss will fall to the ground and her shield shatters then you can do damage.

They should have a golden shield around them and be shooting books at you

glowing spell in their hand..... ok i'll try to look
nope there's not a single one shooting books at me

fuck it just gonna commit sudoku and see if those glowing/singing/whatever girls actually show up this time fuck i wasted 30 min on this glitch

your fight's bugged, die and redo
happened to me as well

It's not a glitch, man you are dumb.

the duality of eldenchads

Did they fix the pc performance?

There was a tiny patch last night and the stuttering is improved

pls respond it happens again

Attached: 20220305025910_1.jpg (2560x1440, 825.9K)

how the fuck do i avoid god-eater serpent's lava fling attack, shit just instagibs me and there's no dodging/running from it

Probably rune drop rate increasing from the erdtree leaf effect.
Its a rare weather thing.

what should I do here ?

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220304165758.png (1152x648, 1.51M)

Nothing. Its part of a questline you haven't started yet.

Negation just means damage reduction
At no point in the game will you find a talisman that outright negates a damage type entirely

So this will reduce magic damage just by equipping it? Good to know, there's a mage faggot I have a vendetta against.

yeah it was a glitch i died and the book throwers showed up

so what's the connection between ranni and the boss

FTH lads is there anything actually better than lightning spear? Using that with godslayer seal seems better than any of my other spells

I'm on 45+5(talisman) faith is it worth going past that?

Can we reuse mausoleums? How many plathroughs do we need to 100% the game?

Dragon shit
Frenzy shit

Literally spent 6 hours today trying to beat Radhan and I couldn't. I stopped playing and am considering just quitting and playing something else. WHY is this fight so fucking hard for melee. I don't WANT to have to just summon to win I want to do it solo

It does add much. The best version of the talisman is like 10%

If you're struggling do some other shit, level up, and try him again later. You're not forced to attempt him over and over. Clearly you're underleveled for your skill level and the challenge.

Attached: 1636948780602.jpg (696x342, 43.76K)

Try rolling

just stay behind him