Tfw too poor for a PS5

>tfw too poor for a PS5
Someone help me cope and tell me the PS3 version is better

Attached: FF2B9780-1387-4BF8-B865-459EB5FD7A62.jpg (1058x1353, 259.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIW7Ho4xMa4
youtube.com/watch?v=oJs2rpPMZtE
youtube.com/watch?v=lsa5AFsM5J4
youtube.com/watch?v=6LOTCNm8Fco
nexusmods.com/demonssouls?tab=popular (all time)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't even need to cope because it's objectively better. Emulate it for the perfect experience.

Emulated PS3 version is the second-best way to play it.

tfw i just got this 2 weeks ago and am obsessed with the game but online is dead because everyone fucked off to play Incel Ring

Just replay dark souls 1 and say if demon souls was as good as dark souls it wouldnt need to be remade

Don't worry you'll get plenty of likeminded people telling you the PS3 version is better because of some bullshit reason or another

It's not really any better than the original. You can emulate the original for a pretty much similar experience.

Graphics and fluidity

I have the original PS3 disc, is emulated really that much better? I’m autistic and own a PS2 and buy original ps2 games instead of emulating because I am autistic and like playing on original consoles, even if framerate is objectively worse

It's not
This is the same gameplay of PS3 with massively improved graphics and frame rate

remaster is dogshit

it is better. if i could play the ps3 version with active multiplayer i would choose it every time for the aesthetics and music.

-B-BUT, UHHH, THE CHANGES LIKE, UHHHH, THE BLACK KNIGHT GUY!

even though the ost was remastered it just doesnt compare

original
youtube.com/watch?v=mIW7Ho4xMa4

remaster
youtube.com/watch?v=oJs2rpPMZtE

this is one of the soundtracks that is actually good in the remake, not better but listenable

PS5 remake is full of le diversity and anti-Trump bullshit

remake sounds way better what are you on

I have a PS5 and can confirm the PS3 version is better. I just like the artstyle a lot more.

it's too das3 like and generic. maiden astraea theme didn't need to be remade into le badass somber choir song #10000

I was gonna try the PCSX3 HD patched version but I don't trust fitgirl repacks

youtube.com/watch?v=lsa5AFsM5J4

Other than some minor changes to mechanics and grass weighing a ton it's the exact same game at its core I'm not exaggerating it's the original code itself, the only real difference is the way the game looks and sounds which is ass, the looks is one thing where they ruined that grounded aspect of all the designs which is what made it unique compared to other fantasy games but the sound is just bizzare, I can't even describe the sounds everything makes and it's over the top.
youtube.com/watch?v=6LOTCNm8Fco
This video actually makes a decent show of what the remake is, from the penetrator being changed from a guy with a big sword to a guy with a big glowing red sword that goes on fire when he prepares his big attack.

If you can run PCSX3 on your computer, download the iso file and install these mods nexusmods.com/demonssouls?tab=popular (all time)

It will take a lot of work but it's safer than using an installer, and you can have more options than the Sony version.