Woah guys... what if Dark Souls 3... but LOVECRAFTIAN?

>woah guys... what if Dark Souls 3... but LOVECRAFTIAN?

Attached: 9c0.jpg (1200x967, 180.46K)

Bloodborne came before Dark souls 3 retard

And DS3 is a downgrade from Bloodborne in all fronts, what a shit game, worse from soft has produced (everything else still bangers)

>woah guys... what if Dark Souls... but BORING DEX BUILDS ONLY?
ftfy

You got your shit backwards you dumpling.

Dumbass

BB isn't like dark souls thast why it succeeds where ds3 and elden ring fail
the mechanics are actually suited to a fast pace game and it plays much better

Sorry that you have to use skill for once and not just some STR build for complete braidead cucks.

based

This. I even enjoyed my first DS2 playthrough and its DLCs way more than DS3 mediocre shit.

>dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge
>okay now's my chance
>r1 r1 r1 r1 r1 r1
>okay now he's attacking again
>dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge
It's the same shit but with 1/100th the weapons or overall build variety.

Kirkhammer and pizza cutter bros... we're forgotten...

ngl I only played bb for two hours before I got bored

I actually played Bloodborne and went with church hammer and let me tell you, it was alright. I got to stagger enemies in hammer mode but even then, the game was more designed with faster attacks, esp with beast blood pellets. Still, I'm glad that there was the rally system but it really shows how Fromsoft has biased balancing.

Srsly, why are they afraid of poise? Esp with all the other bullshit that the other stats give you?

Attached: sample_cd52f825c17867dfc3dc0821d5b815a2.jpg (850x1169, 206.81K)

based, only people who unironically shill DaS3 are niggers who started with it and haven't played any of the other previous souls games.

This but unironically. 3 had absolutely nothing going for it. 2 sucked but the PvP was fun.

I'll never understand the hype for Bloodborne. I got a ways through and it just wasn't fun. I loved the style of the game and the characters, but the gameplay just did not feel enjoyable. None of the bosses I played were fun or satisfying to beat.

Attached: 1645340169157.png (657x370, 546.86K)

imo Bloodborne would have no fun if it had poise. Would lose the high risk high reward moments it had.

I just think it's neat man

Attached: FMk-TMpXwAA3pI9.png (640x769, 757.05K)

>reddit spacing

Attached: cringe.png (515x515, 253.22K)

kirkhammer is easymode

Attached: 1637206780309.webm (768x432, 2.38M)

>Srsly, why are they afraid of poise?
Bloodborne isn't the best example for it. Souls kind of indicated that they absolutely hated armor tanking after 1 for some reason.