Does he have TOO much content?

does he have TOO much content?

Attached: B34AA3FA-7EEC-4BA4-ABE1-68DF894F646C.jpg (1284x1781, 1.43M)

a lack of content

What content?

A medium amount of content

I don't buy games until the DLC comes out, but given Sekiro and how large Elden Ring sounds, will there be DLC?

>a lack of conte*ACK

Attached: imagesJIJI.jpg (225x225, 10.55K)

filtered by Tree Sentinel

The problem in the __the content__ is self-copy on the second half of game. Same bosses, but twice in one arena, same giant bee, but now even bigger with larger aoe etc.

>Thinks people get filtered by Horse Man
I killed him when I got the horse, ez

anyone with negative criticism is filtered

But I like the game more than you snoyboy

but you dont, peecee cuck

I have zero negative criticisms on Elden Ring. In fact I give it an 11/10, basically the best Souls game ever made.

If you argument is spelled LIKE THIS i'm gonna think the exact opposite of it shazamtrannie

there has to be a DLC because the story doesn't make any damn sense, the story will actually be explained in the DLC just like bloodborne's DLC has the real ending

I have very little criticism for Elden Ring. In fact I give it a 12/10 and is game of the decade.

>using the horse
lame

No, it has less content than DS1 to 3 because the pvp in Elden Ring is fucking trash. And that was the only reason to replay the game and make different builds.
Had 500 hours in DS1, doubt ill reach 100 in ER.

It has too little content variety, shit gets stale really fast.

>no good rewards for multiplayer at all
>no covenants

they really did just make online worthless

Attached: hah.gif (200x200, 924.49K)

It has a lot, but a lot of it is just recycled shit
The multiplayer is a real shitshow, just read For the first time ever, I don't feel like replaying a game by From, because it just doesn't interest me enough
Also whoevere thought gank squad bosses needed to return deserves the noose

I dont even need rewards, I just need it to be fun. Being bumrushed 2v1 or 3v1 every single invasion is just not fun.
Its close to impossible to beat 2v1 in this game unless the players are really fucking bad