Out in a few days

>out in a few days
>0 hype
how can a franchise be this fucking mismanaged?

Attached: WWE_2K22_cover[1].jpg (281x354, 34.45K)

wwe is like so 2014 bro, it had it's time but now it's like just soap opera

Most of the content has been revealed already, for one. Once you get to playing the game itself its mostly just the same experience as previous entries, as is the case with regularly released games.

Honestly I don't understand how they could've fucked up the build up so hard
>We're making GM MODE GUYS! HOLY SHIT REMEMBER GM MODE!?
>oh yea it only has two titles per brand
>oh yea it kinda only allows you to compete with one brand, NXT is it's own thing :)
>what? you wanted custom brands and events? that's not what we here at WWE do at all
>No new match types
>Gameplay looks absolutely terrible
>Will probably have fucked lighting because the only thing they've shown off is the big arenas apart from one nWo arena that looked terrible
>Ref count is incredibly slow
>Controls imply they want to cut down button mashing, but some mechanics like kickouts are all about button-mashing (watch the royal rumble be the same thing by the way)
>No online mode for a game in 2022
>No online mode for a wrestling game that's trying really hard to be a fighting game for some reason
>And we don't have any idea about customisation because they've been silent on those features
If the customisation sucks as hard as 2k20's, this might be worse than that game. I can see this being broken on launch too. Not like 2k19 and games before it weren't buggy pieces of shit too. Everything will still be locked too.

Attached: 1644180108889.jpg (1920x1080, 201.64K)

>2K
Now you know why.

I'd rather play Wrestling Empire and HCTP for the millionth time

just heard in a video the backstage brawl is limited to 2 fighters AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AEW please save us

I just wanted custom soundtracks to return, it's not confirmed if it's in or not but I'm thinking it's not.

what even kind of juggalo would you even have to be to even give a single shit about wrestling
actual irl lol, thanks for posting this thread and making me laugh so hard

Attached: sticker.png (512x512, 199.56K)

>PC version is the PS4/XBOX One version

Attached: 1615189640806.webm (1188x668, 2.79M)

>No online mode for a game in 2022
hold up a second, what in the name of fuck?

>The new mode features local co-op and Steam Remote Play, which is great. However, it won’t feature online multiplayer.
And we've heard nothing about Online apart from this one bit of GM mode. Nothing. It's probably gone, they would've revealed it by now. Same shit for customisation.

kek this clip is even funnier with the sound, JR just calls it like "what the hell was he thinking?" It's great listening to him call AEW matches because you can always hear when he's just thinking like man what the fuck. When he's into it, he's really into it, but when he sees some dumb shit he lets you know

A couple shows back someone did yet another run-in and ran back up the ramp and stopped, and JR was just like "I've never understood this invisible wall where people just stop running away"

Attached: 1643686530388.jpg (1722x1448, 701.8K)

>They're trying an Ultimate-team WWE mode
>It doesn't have online either
LMAO

Attached: WWEgames.jpg (1600x900, 208.28K)

i started getting into deathmatch wrestling recently. shit's hilarious.

lmao you aewtists got completely ignored on your own board so you come here. enough larp. go play card games on double or nothing mobile.

Man WWE has gone so far down the shitter in the past couple of years. It was already pretty bad before covid, but after 2019 it seems like they just doubled down on the shitty stuff and now it's totally irredeemable. At this point if you want to watch American wrasslin, you watch Tweaking Tony Khan's AEW shows, sometimes there's some great stuff but then at other times it's total psycho garbage conjured by his adderall infused brain. But it's still better than watching three hours of guaranteed garbage

Attached: 0d6b9dba65b11aad.jpg (960x960, 141.21K)

>>We're making GM MODE GUYS! HOLY SHIT REMEMBER GM MODE!?
>>oh yea it only has two titles per brand
>>oh yea it kinda only allows you to compete with one brand, NXT is it's own thing :)
>>what? you wanted custom brands and events? that's not what we here at WWE do at all
Oh let's not fucking forget it only lasts 50 weeks as well. So it isn't infinite like Universe mode. So sadly Universe mode is still the best thing we have.

I never understood the appeal, if I want to watch people hurt themselves I'll just watch Jackass or some other show of that type like Dirty Sanchez. The entire point of that deathmatch stuff is seeing people bleed, but I feel like the part where they're pretending to be fighting each other just gets in the way, so there's not really any point doing that stuff in a wrestling setting imo. It's always just the same light bulbs and whatever else they use anyway, at least Jackass comes up with original skits. So as I said, if I want to see people hurt each other, I'll watch those stunt shows, but if I want to watch wrestling I'll watch an actual wrestling match

Attached: 1644003491275.jpg (777x578, 267.99K)

>only lasts 50 weeks at MAX
>always ends on Mania even though it can end early for some reason
>weekly shows like RAW and SD only have 3 matches per show and 2 promos
>PPV events have like 4-5 matches and 3 promos (???)
There's tons of other shit I'm no doubt missing too, I can believe how barebones this shit is. It took them 2 extra years and they've barely done anything. I've done more work on a shitty python target game in the span of 2 months than they have on this mode in 2 years.

Attached: 1637903545270.jpg (750x750, 68.12K)

boilin'

Tony Khan probably bought all the old devs to work on his game, so now there's just a skeleton crew of pajeets working on this WWE game

The perfect wrestling game was made over 20 years ago, why do people keep buying these new ones?

Attached: 46c5966d436b9581b365329e4f75218c[1].jpg (2100x1532, 654.89K)

just gives us Smackdown vs Raw 2005 with updated and physics and graphics

but that’s not Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain

Attached: DA510B75-27DD-4E89-8FB6-B58ABE4741DD.jpg (220x311, 30.11K)

Also acceptable.