Waifu war

Who is superior?
Autistic woman or Goth shizo loli?
Rhoderika is out of question because she already bears my child.

Attached: e4ze5uz.jpg (1830x508, 203.36K)

I prefer being maidenless

Reminder that Ranni's body is based off of an "old crone"

Made the autismo chase me forever and didn't complete the Ranni's questline.

They look the fucking same, just with different color schemes/designs.

They look too anime for a Souls game. Gah. Miyazaki is getting horny as he ages.

Ranni.
You literally marry her and I assume she gets a body later on, dolls are fine, but her body is a wreck.

ENTER

Attached: maiden.png (889x568, 1.05M)

What? No. That's a dead girl's body she's using. Her mentor (in ice magic) was an old crone.

>Once worn by the snowy crone who the young Ranni encountered deep in the woods. She was a witch, and well versed in cold sorceries.
>It is said that the doll that houses Ranni's soul was modeled after her.
>The old witch was Ranni's secret mentor.

Huh, I thought it was just some dead girl.

I just find it amusing that this is apparently the body of an old woman.
Hagchads win again.

Attached: Unless, of course.webm (1280x540, 2.39M)

Ranni, how is that even a question

Melina is a suicidal tulpa of marika, she doesn't even exist

Ranni

Maybe it was modeled after what she looked like when she was younger.

My wife easily, how is that a question?

Attached: bestend.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Voice acting for women is pretty good. Who knew some british roasties can pull of cutey voices like that.

You can continue talking to the doll version of her at the new grace in her chambers after you do her quest.

thanks

Obviously a more youthful version. Despite sounding older and wiser than her years, I don't think looking old would suit her status as daughter/princess.

Sucks we never get to see the actual crone though. She probably croaked at some point prior.

Attached: old and young.jpg (1279x633, 160.91K)

both of these are old

zoomer virgin who's never had sex with a mommy before detected

and?

You were saying?

Attached: michelle waifu.jpg (600x832, 77.28K)

she's not my type

I'd still fuck

You may, MAY be a homosexual. Maybe.

>dead girl
lol dude did you miss the entire fact that the Carian family specializes in frost magic and making dolls? She uses a doll. And you even help another Raya Lucaria sorceress to get a new doll body.

It's "modeled" in the sense the old witch most likely used this type of doll as her body as she was very much a practitioner of Carian arts. And if I understand this right ALL sorcerers in the academy are potentially dolls if you complete Sellens quest line. She was old in the sense her spirit in the doll was old not her actual body.