So...

So, I just turned eighteen last sunday and I promised to myself to align with a political side once I turned eighteen and I chose radical left as my leaning.

What are some great games that are far-left leaning?

Attached: left.jpg (602x597, 89.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask anywhere but here.

Kill yourself tranny

If I was a normie and I saw a comic that was this disingenous. I'd immediately just go right. Because the left be chatting too much shite.

You do know Deb Ku Klux Klan likes killing black people, yes?

>"Aligning" yourself to any "side" other than side of looking out for what will benefit you
I wonder how does it feel to be a nigger cattle

I'm a cis straight white male.

that image is totally non-hyperbolic and presents both sides accurately.

>and I promised to myself to align with a political side once I turned eighteen
hahaha why? is this an american thing? is this why you guys treat politics as a sport?

You mean right as in political leaning or right as in the people that are positioned in the right part of the frame of this particular picture?

>treating politics like some kind of rite of passage

Is this what no religion does toba mfer?

How many blacks have the KKK killed? And how many blacks have the blacks killed?

You think the Jim Crow South actually benefited most white people?It benefited the upper class and it benefited the upper class and the racial enforcers.

Just be prepared for both Convervitards and Libtards to hate you. I recommend watching Jimmy Dore, actual example of a Leftist in America.

>implying the right sides with you
Unless you're rich as fuck then you get zero benefits for joining the right.
The whole "come here working white man, we gotcha" is just the words they use to attract morons.

It's probably not as bad as people who worship brands owned by corporations that has no other purpose but earning profits.

The sign on the right should say
Bix nood nigga cap that cracker steal his wallet rape his doughter

You mean how much has one hate group only based in America has killed in its terrorist activities compared to the history of black people in the world and somehow believe yeah that's a legitimate counter-argument saying the KKK is better for black people than black people?

>How many blacks have the KKK killed?
None.
>And how many blacks have the blacks killed?
Lots.

Dore is considered to be right wing by the media these days. Same for Russell Brand. Crazy times we live in.

Get fucked, commie.

Attached: better dead than red.jpg (800x800, 95.43K)

Working white man doesnt have a "side" so its either vote for people that think youre a retarded redneck behind closed doors or the ones that say it to your face

Why are you fags falling for a bait thread?

is actually worse, it creates fanatics who can actually get into goverment

you're a retard

>politics are just as dumb as console wars
Makes sense.

Attached: 1616722521729.gif (512x281, 568.62K)

>>How many blacks have the KKK killed?
>None.
You are delusional look how many got in prison once they no longer controlled the police forces for killing black people.

dumb nigger thread for dumb niggers

Attached: ww3.png (1543x1344, 3.04M)

Attached: 1646371680592.png (680x522, 439.93K)

Play League of Legends or Dota 2 until you are exposed to enough subhumans from third world countries that you become a racist.

Upper class doesn't give a fuck about nigs retardo, upper class lives in places they are not allowed and will always live in such places. Nig saturation causes problem to people who can't afford to live in such places.
>muh left and right
>in response for that post
You are completely fucking brainless, and yet you think you have your very own valuable opinion on big boy questions and ought to tell it anyone on the internet. Maybe Ted was right about technology.

idgi

What the fuck you're talking about? Is this gibberish? Are you mentally ill?

>>implying the right sides with you
there was no such implication, you retarded nigger, he literally mocked picking sides at all.

Oh that must be why every rich person with influence shills for the Democrats at every opportunity

>I promised to myself to align with a political side
How about you try to form your own opinions and views and then live your own life, instead of just jumping into a political side that will just use you as a tool and discard you when it's done? Because I'll tell you right now, both the left and the right are batshit crazy and you're better off not dealing with any of those nutcases.

Attached: 1645756531957.jpg (640x360, 110.43K)

>Trump won
Why do these two simple words make trannies SEETHE so much?

Attached: 1620619141160.gif (540x350, 3.71M)

Desert bus.

So we don't kill balcks but they don't get rights?
I'm ok with that compromise

Google how many Ku Klux Klan members are in jail for killing black people the number is nowhere near 0.

>Just trust the mainstream media bro!

Then how come he's below Putin's desk and not in the white house right now?

Attached: 056456416546.png (1258x782, 898.09K)

Attached: 1645628315924.gif (320x320, 436.5K)

I hate amerilards so fucking much. Shut the fuck up you fucking turd. Stop shoving your worthless political opinion in everyone's face when your country is such a cancer destroying the world.

huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html

Monkey paw: That happens, but all blacks choose to stick to it with the only condition to kill one single white family in america.
yours

nigger

Attached: kkk vs negroes.jpg (634x593, 69.92K)

You mean they're going to lie about people going to jail with police convictions? Or the fact that these members used to be in Warren forcement and obey the clan more than American War And the police are going to lie to make themselves look bad?

Third post Best post, OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1646423329512 (1).jpg (1024x1005, 93.64K)

Attached: 1645307668978.png (599x708, 300.14K)

No, I'm american and my opinion as an american citizen matters A LOT, so I have a responsibility with the world to talk about my political leaning every chance I get.

good roll
cute and shy

Pedo freak

rollann

But half of twitter is far-right posting now.

Attached: lorde.jpg (638x134, 31.11K)

1. Actually believe the KKK about how many people they have killed a black ethnicity?2. American blacks have millions in America compared to that small size of the terrorist Ku Klux Klan and look at how many live in Africa.

rollin'

Is this the reddit refuge thread?

Attached: 1645484007120.jpg (960x989, 153.57K)

Sorry user
Old hag for you

Not since last march.

Can't you worthless faggot hicks discuss race politics without going for the most retarded hyperboles possible?

Attached: 1645891814002.jpg (666x489, 85.36K)

Die

uh ohhhhhhh

Attached: 1623821549239.jpg (2072x3440, 2.78M)

Honestly that whole childhood grooming gang saying just feels like conspiracy nonsense made up to make immigrants seem to be evil and above the law made up entirely by people who don't even believe it.

...lol!!!

Attached: 1624049710807.jpg (1000x1000, 280.54K)

damn its almost like all extremists are mentally ill

Fuck off lefty faggot, go back to sucking ahmed cock. I'd rather have a million whites raping little girls than one fucking muslim in my country raping white girls.

It what you are saying is tru kys for being a commie and making this thread.
If you are shitposting kys for making this thread.

I can't make out what it says when my computer can someone tell me what's up with this image?

you just 'chose' to be a dumbass? cheers, i guess. people tend to just fall into that

Stop making off topic threads.

Attached: 162943765798.jpg (1750x2450, 647.32K)

>uh ohhhhhhb

Attached: 1645642043262.jpg (650x500, 55.22K)

>Fuck off lefty faggot, go back to sucking ahmed cock. I'd rather have a million whites raping little girls than one fucking muslim in my country raping white girls.

Attached: 1644631771211.jpg (1242x726, 97.74K)

retard

But that's literally why Russia initiated a peacekeeping operation in Ukraine, because NATO was threatening their borders with nuclear weapons.

Wait, what? Is Any Forums against Ukraine in here? They've been sucking uke's cock since the 2014 clankers.
Fuck, these morons are beyond salvation now.

You legitimately got a very good point even if I don't think the child grooming gangs are half as we are as people say it is.

You have a very bad standard of what is acceptable.

Things like pic related warm my heart. Angloid crimes against Europe and against humanity in general are without count, they deserve thousand times more than that.

Attached: 1646416467153.png (680x675, 780.89K)

Why are leftoids like this? I thought they hated nazis?

Plebbit thread

Attached: 035456465161.png (1066x440, 98.75K)

Based.
t.french

Retard, pedophilia has no political leaning, you get them from both sides.

Attached: 81bbf04b1610b.jpg (650x503, 188.16K)

Lefties love racism and nationalism now thanks to Ukraine.

Black people annually kill each other more than the Ku Klux Klan ever killed black people.

If your adding conditions then all Jews must be deported and stripped of their citizenship
I would die for that

Yeah, makes as much sense as the excuse Germany used to fuck Poland's ass in 1939.
Fuck Russia.
but to be fair fuck NATO too for being so far up their asses they didn't see this coming a mile away
just nuke both sides and let me embrace the sweet sweet release of death by nuclear explosion

My guess is that the joke is that everyone calls eachother nazis when they disagree these days.

I'll go back to playing Elden Ring while faggot redditors argue on this shit thread.
God I love Elden Ring. Because there's almost NO NIGGERS IN IT.

Attached: 1646262244760.png (561x800, 382.85K)