If you think this is a good Kirby game you are actually retarded

If you think this is a good Kirby game you are actually retarded

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 19.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BumpusJr/status/1499406018991861764?s=20&t=zk9szPWFLe-LSaoM33pBgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retard here, can confirm i think this

guess I'm retarded then

It's bad?

Why do you say this?

It's the most bone simple thing I have ever played the forms only have one attack and any thing that gives you special abilities is swallowed automatically so you can't choose to shoot it instead and on top of it all it's stupidly easy

>any thing that gives you special abilities is swallowed automatically so you can't choose to shoot it instead and on top of it all it's stupidly easy
use the option menu brainlet

I was playing on "hard mode" aka wild mode there is no excuse for it to be so easy

based retardchads

I am very retarded then. OP is a -3/10 baiting faggot.

Abilities are worthless because stars do so much damage and bosses spawn them constantly and against normal enemies its faster to swallow them.
Seems fine otherwise but Im no kirby fan.

You're right. Whoever says this is a good kirby is braindead

Because it's actually going to be fucking great

Why? Because it's easy? It's their first foray into true 3D. Of course they're going to keep the first few stages super simple to ease new players into it. That's what Kirby is for.

I'm super excited to see how complex the bosses can become later on. Gorilla guy was a cake walk, but I could see him becoming a threat if he dealt more damage and lost the excessive hitstun. This games' True Arena could be something really special.

Attached: 1642016887345.png (764x524, 558.42K)

>forms only have one attack
wait really? we only have a few forms and that garbage mouthful mode instead replaces many proper forms. if you're telling me we can't even use most of our forms moveset because it's missing then that's a deal breaker.

he's a retard
most of the ability movesets are still there

Why use fucking Kirby to try and pick internet fights???????

Play it with your wife. Co-op is good.

Idiot pressed Y once and went "wtf one attack", all abilities have their usual movesets. Ice still has Freeze attached to it, Cutter has its melee combo from Super Star, Sword is its usual, Bomb is its usual.

Ice has been completely nerfed you can't even attack while spinning it's going to be awful

It's more complicated than that. Movesets have been made simpler overall to make them work with the 3D movement better. Dashing has been removed, more or less, so there's no "dash/dashjump" based attacks any more. To compensate, slide kicking has been granted more versatility in ability movesets.
In addition, some movesets have been granted more environmental awareness. Bombs no longer detonate on impact with the ground. You can have several lying around as traps, or roll them downhill at foes.
And with the addition of "evolved" abilities, you have even more options in playstyle. Like the Chain Bomb. which can link up to five bombs for bigger and longer lasting explostions, or Gigant Sword, which completely re-works the moveset to focus on raw power at the cost of speed.

Attached: 3464116432.png (527x482, 524.51K)

It's just the first stage

that's good to hear.

The trailer at the end of the demo looked fucking sick but now I feel like I have to have played the other mainline games

Spitting projectiles at bosses always does a lot more damage than abilities. Especially the low damage stuff we got in the demo. Abilities are for when you don't want to wait for projectiles.

No, it's just a lie from that user to shit on the game brainlessly. Either that or worse, he's bashing the game because he's just bad and doesn't know how it works.

Power ups have several attacks and effects

twitter.com/BumpusJr/status/1499406018991861764?s=20&t=zk9szPWFLe-LSaoM33pBgg

SO how do I do the air sword tumble now?

>wife

what is that?

How's the dragon form?

Pretty sure it's just the default air attack, like in the GBA games/Adventure.

What I wanna know is can you still get back the original ability version once you upgrade.

Ok, I'll just consider it a good game then since I haven't played a Kirby game since N64. I'm interested in trying out the Kirby formula that was established for 2 decades before this game, but will remember this game should not be discussed with those similar to how the recent Zelda game isn't like prior Zelda games. Thank you for this insight.