Thank you Elden Ring for making sure that your game was inclusive to all gender identities...

Thank you Elden Ring for making sure that your game was inclusive to all gender identities. Hopefully other devs are taking note.

P.S I will not be tolerating any oppressive bullshit language in my thread.

Attached: 1645763210954.png (671x919, 294.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Victim complex and Soulsbourne fags?
Name a better duo

I made a Type B character ^.^

>we must cater to an extremist loud tiny minority that molests and indoctrinates kids into their mutilation cult because.... because we just should, OK?!!

show bussy.

Based
Why are body types getting angry about this

Why can I not take the top off of type B characters?

Weird non-sequitur, I think you quoted the wrong post

This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmful content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).

This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmfuI content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).

>This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmful content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).

This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmfuI content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).

Gender and sex are not the same.

...and that's a good thing

Attached: EdUaWDQWoAEyyQf.png (1600x900, 1.71M)

youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y

what the hell put it out of its misery!

Because she's a- YOU JUST FUCKING CAN'T OKAY INCEL?

gender shouldnt actually exist. sex is the only scientifically correct of the two

sex doesn't exist because I don't have it

Attached: 1557702718540.jpg (1200x800, 109.54K)

>I don't appreciate being called "body type A"

Wow what a sensitive little bitch.

using liberal logic, if you've ever tugged on your penis and coomed youve had sex

Body Type C when?

Attached: 1646430575727.png (512x512, 26.85K)

ywnbatb