Spoon feed (you)

You know what to do.

Attached: 1646426227270.jpg (620x300, 79.54K)

After defeating the named Bell Bearing Knight Elmer Thudd, you can farm the one Cleanrot Knight for hours to get a full set and a rapier

Ive literally never seen him spawn and i completed the game and killed him in Shaded Castle, where is he supposed to appear at?

>After defeating the named Bell Bearing Knight Elmer Thudd, you can farm the one Cleanrot Knight for hours to get a full set and a rapier
Nah its way more effective to do this on the rot swamp in caelid. There is a simple route that includes like 8 of the fuckers both spear and scythe variants and you just horse them to death.

Is the lake where the crabs are a good farming spot for runes?

either after getting the horse or opening the chest in the dragon burnt ruins, you can get to caelid, from where you can go to the northwest corner of the swamp in the middle of the region and get a busted staff for INT builds on a body on some ruins

Crossbow or bow for my knight?

Are shields worth upgrading

How are Int/Fai builds?

broken beyond belief with sword of night and flame

What's that beneath his legs? I've met him in Stormveil, did a few exploration in other areas, and then he showed up. Did I miss a part of his story?

Attached: 20220305024717_1.jpg (1920x1080, 309.26K)

Yes. Go to the bottom of stormveil castle. In the undercroft of the castle you will find more info.

I heard that thing was pretty broken. Are there any other good int/fai scaling weapons in the game?

cannon or go home

no

Does Caelid have any good dungeons? Redmane absolutely does not count

do you like jumping puzzles?

Oh yeah I did the tower

Does anyone know anything about a supposed item that nullifies Maliketh's damage over time from his sword? Perhaps it's something you put into your flask?

Can't think of any that need both, but stuff like Moonviel apparently is also broken

WHY IS LEVELING UP SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE

you must be dropping your souls left and right, it's not been that bad for me.