ELDEN RING

SIT. THE. FUCK. DOWN.
WHY IS EVERY BOSS IN THIS GAME ON ADDERALL ???

Attached: red wolf.png (668x668, 582.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/0q52j4.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=bH4zcFCkE5A&ab_channel=MichaelDoesLife
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's heccin epic and reddit folk likes it

That was an extremely easy boss though?
>Boss jumps at you
>Roll
>Boss swings blade at you
>Again, roll
>Boss casts a ranged spell
>roll....twice
Shit was extremely easy and he has almost no health. And I was around level 29 when I saw him.

The cancer homing missiles he shoots are the problem, you evade his lunge and they hit right when the iframes of the roll end...

>Beat Godrick
>Go to Liurnia
>Cant get into the academy bc I missed the map that says where the key is
>50 hours later
>Find the key
>4HKO the wolf
>12HKO Rennala

>This is extremely easy boss... IS HARD?

Attached: ok.jpg (900x900, 78.29K)

How do player summons work for Radahn? Can I summon two dudes and still summon the army of dudes?

Took me a few frustrating tries then I just went super saiyan buddhist monk, clear your mind, head over to the exit doorway at the far left and play that corner. Get 1 or a two combo hit in each cycle and just be patient. Don't count on taking hits and healing at this point in the boss hierarchy, expect to get 1 maybe 2 heals in a whole fight from this point on. Highly recommend a weapon with quickstep ability as it is much quicker and more useful than roll dodge. I used that to close the gap on this fucker. Learn the missile timing audio cues from this fight, it will help you in the next area. You will need to dodge missiles with your back to them, so that may be 100% audio cues.

He only has like 4 moves retarded cuck. Learn patterns.

just take the faith pill faggot.
files.catbox.moe/0q52j4.webm

Artorias was a mistake and people celebrated that fight way too much so From just makes that fight over and over again with more spastic and coke-addled bosses as time goes on.

youtube.com/watch?v=bH4zcFCkE5A&ab_channel=MichaelDoesLife
Bravo, FromSoftware.

Attached: WTF.jpg (854x477, 68.45K)

I did the academy at level 65 so I 2 shot him and 3 shot the final Lucaria boss.

Bro I beat him with my 2h str he's fucking easy.

Ironically the open world version that doesnt have the sword is harder because it has much more room to jump around everywhere, so its harder to catch.

>mackle so good that the bosses kill themselves
I kneel...

My exact experience. I can see why people bitched about rennala but for me it was a cakewalk

Speaking of endless spam how do you anons tackle Perfumers with melee?

>people bitched about rennala
Wait they did? I fought her at a normal level and she still seemed easy as hell compared to Margit or Godrick.

That's what they were like in Sekiro

the only mainline boss I first tried so far so you must really suck at this game

You can easily dodge any homing spell by running perpendicular to where it was fired from. This has been basic knowledge since DeS.

Don't tell me you've been blocking/rolling all of the mage spell attacks in the academy...

Are the good incantations drops or in shops ?

What will OP say about malekith?

It's because the previous games were too easy. Just learn the fights, be patient, and accept that melee-only builds that don't abuse OP weapons are a challenge one takes on purpose, because according to how the creator beat the game, you should have no problem using any and every cheap advantage the game gives you. The very-active bosses might ve designed for this in fact. Spells, horse, summons, spirits, if the creator of the game isn't too good for them, why are you? That is the answer to your question.

Attached: 1646414725834.png (640x674, 418.86K)

some drop, some you have to find the specific prayer book and take to buy the incantations from them afterwards. the ones you find in the few shops are shit, good enough to get you started

If I am running a magic build, should I put a weapon in my other hand with high magic? Or does it not do anything and my damage remains the same?

Artorias made sense since he turned into a mad corrupted knight. That is why his attacks being flips and crazy movements made sense but then they tired to incorporate that into everything based on the fan feedback because people loved it. That is where they did wrong.

new?

new-ish, I played a good amount of Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne but never went back and beat them

>Rykard's voice
What the actual fuck? lol

>mfw frenzied burst
HOLY SHIT Faith got some great spells this time around.

Attached: diolaser.png (1253x710, 1.36M)

Is fighting on horseback considered not challenging? Sometimes its frustrating and hard as hell. I usually combine fighting on foot and then call in the horse to avoid some huge aoe attacks and then come back as quick as possible. I have a melee paladin build btw.

Its just to punish melee-chads even more. Fromsoft loves making the game easy for spell nerds

He cute.

Attached: Rykard.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

This. Aiming and dodging both suck ass on a horse