Holy shit what a great bundle

Holy shit what a great bundle

Is Humble back?

Attached: boomer.png (987x817, 673.83K)

>2 coupons
Not quite. It's a good bundle and there's some decent shooters in there.

It's the closest to being back they've had in a long time, but not quite there yet.

>boomer shooters
why do people call them that?

zoomers call them that

it's a meme about that style of FPS being so old it's like boomer old

"games that play like 90s first person shooters" don't roll off the tongue as easy

holy shit I thought "Boomer Shooter" was a /vr/ meme
It's the actual name of the genre?

>boomer shooters
>new blood
Dave Oshry is a cunt that's conned various developers out of money and threatens to freeze anyone out of the boomer shooter circlejerk unless they stay quiet about it.

okay schizo

All of those games are great.

except Hellbound

It's a marketing buzzword now. Thanks Twitter!

If I didn't already have the top 3 in the chart I'd spring for it. Sadly none of the others look too interesting.

Is this worth it if I don't have any of these games?

The second bundle is not bad either.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 22-32-29 Female Protagonist.png (773x859, 766.17K)

Is Scarlet Nexus actually any good? I'm honestly not at all interested in Gears 5 or Celeste, but given that the bundle is less than Scarlet Nexus on sale it could be worth it.

Yes if you like those type of shooters

>a measly $2.50 off Prodeus
>only if you buy the $12 tier
literally why even bother doing that

>giving money to nuBombshell
lol
lmao

Attached: fuck you.png (393x273, 12.12K)

>Dusk
Pretty great. Definitely worth it.
>Ion Fury
Again, great. Could do with some more interesting weapons but very good level design.
>Amid Evil
the worst of the bunch, but I still like it. Imaginative environments, but the level design never struck me as particularly great on a technical level. Worth it, but out of the three, it's the one you're least likely to finish.

why give any amount to Humble

Good, but full bundle is overpriced as some of those could've already been acquired for cheap. Ironically this is probably the best Gears 5 deal if you want it on Steam.

I'm sorry did everyone forget about the sid miers bundle for 15 dollars?

Because nuHumble always gets a cut.

>Civ 6
>not even all DLCs
Don't worry, I am trying to forget.

Boomer is a 1940s reference. Zoomers are too fucking stupid to understand or know this. Call a millennial a boomer......great logic you retards. No wonder you lot bend the knee to blacks

Has anybody gotten sick of boomer shooters yet?
I feel like it's becoming a worse trend than underbounds.
Also the fact every single game has to be quirky enough to be "cool" and leaves the level design as an afterthought baffles me.

I feel the same way. Ultimately they are charging $20 for worse level design than Doom wads you get in the Cacoawards for free.

For me it'd be $15 for Dusk + Amid Evil + Hrot, which sounds pretty 'ok' given how much they generally went for altogether during Steam Xmas.

>already have Celested/Bloodstained from other bundles
Anything worth a shit on here? Got no interest in Gears 5 because MS fucking refused to port the rest of the series to PC besides the first one which was fucking solid (if you could excuse the GFWL bullshit).

Anyone that's been a Humble Choice or general follower of Humble bundles already have all of Civ multiple times at this point. Great for someone that somehow has none of the series though.

Those games usually have shotguns as staple guns and they make heads go BOOM when you SHOOT

I want more games like ULTRAKILL.

since only gave thoughts on 3 of the games, here's mine on the others:
>HROT
very good, very strange game. really enjoyed it.
>Hellbound
terrible, worst game in the bundle. guns feel like shit, barely any enemy variety, really short, uninspired level design.
>Dread Templar
it's alright, level design is weak and it's a bit confusing what to do at some points.
>Project Warlock
decent, neat artstyle, guns feel good, level design is also pretty weak.
>Hedon
very good, great level design, punchy guns, nice amount of interactive stuff. orc lady character designs are a lil weird imo.
>ULTRAKILL 25% off coupon
worth it, fantastic DMC-style FPS.
>Prodeus 10% coupon
idk why they even bothered offering a measly $2.49 discount. Great game, lots of content and custom maps, but you can just play it on Game Pass. I'd only bite with this coupon if it stacks with the Humble Choice discount.

Amid Evil was always just a chill out game yea, their other games like Ultrakill and Dusk I needed to pay attention to but Amid Evil I could just play in almost auto mode kek
Looks fucking beautiful too

You need to call it something and "boomer shooter" just caught on because it's catchy.

i really want to love amid evil
and i think it has all of the right stuff to be great
but i just get bored of it whenever i try to play through it. around the fourth level or so i get bored. why? dusk didn't have this engagement issue for me.
ion fury is kind of the same, i can only get about halfway before turning the game off.

ding ding ding
we have a winrar

congrats, you don't understand the joke. It isn't a literal term.

actually good bundles this past 2 weeks (relatively speaking)

wtf happened did russia fuck everyones' portfolio?

Dumbass, the meme started because people here referred to themselves as "30 year old boomers" in greentexts to get a lot of (You)s and then to add on to the "oomer" meme like coomer, people added gen z to make "Zoomer"

Stop taking jokes literally