Remember when Pokemon used to be good? what happened?

Remember when Pokemon used to be good? what happened?

Attached: 1646422102586.png (178x154, 32.44K)

Nothing
This isn't some snarky "gotcha" rebuttal I meant nothing happening is literally what went wrong

I would say that the new character designs are bad, but it happened before in Gen 6.

You grew older.

I miss those days...

Attached: 1 (104).png (611x688, 746.08K)

You became a fag that bitches and moans about everything. Just look at rhe elden niggers on this board praising a game for being the same 6 times in a row but because that 7th time had a big empty field it's suddenly a masterpiece

That's not a hobby, that's a a fetish wtf

It's a hobby in the world of Pokemon.

Attached: 1 (100).gif (500x367, 1.25M)

In japanese the word for hobby can also mean fetish

That looks fun

It’s too big to fail, so they’re getting lazy with it
source?

Go

When something gets popular to the point that it'll sell gangbuster regardless of quality, you starting attempting to see exactly how lazy you can get without repercussions.

Gen 1 was full of bugs
Gen 2 has terrible distribution, leveling and Kanto was fucked up when modders have shown a full Kanto can run on real hardware. Also, GameFreak sold Pokemon Crystal 1 year after G/S and it offered marginal differences.
Gen 3 removed backwards trading, day/night cycle and was the first gen where it was obvious that GameFreak's artistic design was as bad as their programming

Really, you just got older. You looked over all of the above because you were a child and these days you have nostalgia for them/

Pokemoa

Attached: 1637788802713.png (1200x900, 941.69K)

game freak this some nasty ass games i hate u so much but the r34 game ridiculous

So that was an attempt at """Japanese humor"""?

Gen 5 kicking the slurping into overdrive. 3D was the final nail on th coffin and gen 7 the point of no return.

no. I don't.

mmmm brown girls

I wish I was that seal.

I want Bonnie to reveal all my secret kinks and fetishes towards other pokegirls

Same, but with my dick pointing in the opposite direction.

And got better standards?

Only Red and Blue are worth playing, and only the first 151 Pokemon are not retarded zoomer shit.

The real issue is those issues not really being fixed as time went on. They're less buggy but the gameplay after then was worse than stagnant.