Where will you be in 5+ years?

Where will you be in 5+ years?

Attached: 4C352AAF-1514-40E6-B934-00021A36FDEE.jpg (936x1024, 92.48K)

This dude's probably a sex pest, that's why he's hemorrhaging devs.

looks like their game engine couldn't handle open world environments. Reminds me of Square Enix and their Crystal Tools fiasco

I enjoyed Detroit Become Human

Attached: Detroit Become Human - Gavin and Connor Bromance.webm (853x480, 2.78M)

Cyberpunk syndrome incoming, make a game and start over everytime new technology comes around.

If God is good, I will be dead.

Attached: 1645590854915.jpg (460x851, 53.71K)

Are you really going to wait 5 years of your life for one game that is going to be bland safe shit?

Hell yes! A delay!

hopefully alive to make fun of this game

Dead, god willing.

How the fuck can it take that long to make a movie "game"?

Same. I didn't like Heavy Rain and hated Beyond Two Souls but I really enjoyed Detroit. It's a game where the consequences/choices actually matter and aren't just there for marketing. Conner's stuff was definitely the best, he and Hank were fantastic.

Gavin takes robot dick 24/7

I hate modern games

I’ll either have made it or be dead, no inbetween.

the thought of existing next month is terrifying to me. i can't even fathom 5 years

Remember when we used to get tons of Star Wars games? I think about one a year or two?

Attached: 1644046584038.png (646x680, 238.93K)

Hopefully still alive
Hopefully my mom will still be alive, too

Disney is intentionally holding off games to favor their other projects, the theme park, and the hotel. They are also creating a demand which will mean instant money for them (i.e EAfront2 update, Fallen order). For example, people will buy a Rey New Jedi Order game just because its the only "New Star wars" game in a long time.

No, EA had a contract with Disney that gave them exclusive rights to Star Wars games, which EA squandered it with the flops that the Battlefront games were.
This contract ended in 2020, and that's when they just started letting other publishers make them.
Will take a few years to start getting SW games again.

ill be nearing my mid 30's I'm Turning 28 this year

Attached: 5f588d137a45ab09576edd350514e5f2.gif (480x358, 2.32M)

By then Disney will have already had to sell Star Wars

Good I hope it gets canned star wars needs to completely die at this point. Anything fisney is fake trash wars.

>TLJ is universally hated
>Solo gets boycotted and flops
>Rise of Skywalker just barely makes it to 1 billion ticket sales
I find it funny they stopped all their plans on making Star Wars movies and after the success of the Mandalorian, they're just making shows now and for some retarded reason, trying to turn it into the next MCU.

Attached: 1644284352559.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

>EA squandered it
EA didn't make games because Disney and LF told not them to. Its obvious Disney was greedy to share profits and IP rights with other companies. Its a perfect example of cooperate warfare, Disney wanted to take down EA for various reasons. They used the TLJ and Solo backlash to also shit on EA for not making games, ordering them to update EAfront 2 and make JFO before TROS, and then ending the contract afterwards.

After BoBF I'm sure the quality of their shows will follow the trend and go the way of boring endless cameos. Not to mention they had to steal an episode to give to Mando because they realized without Grogu Mando has absolutely zero stories to tell.

why take down EA? What would Disney gain from it? It's unfeasible to boot considering their solid stranglehold on sports games to begin with.

Wouldn't the technology by then make this game being worked on now look like utter shit?

we're at a long plateau in graphical fidelity at this point. a game made now will probably look pretty similar visually as one made in 6 years

Not playing fucking Star Wars shit
/thread what the fuck is there to talk about here

guess it will be too much to expect any kind of focus on how the game actually plays then given that being the case