Xbros

Did we just lose?

Attached: IMG_20220304_125238.jpg (2000x2000, 267.02K)

how will banning russians prevent nukes from flying over our heads?

You just don't get it chud

I still don't get why they are punishing regular civilian people so hard for their leader actions. Are they pushing them to do a coup ?

I dont think a revolution will happen. Putin is top powerful.

Ethnic cleansing. As more Russians are cut off from the outside world, more will protest. Russians, not having anything to defend themselves, will be shot in the streets and replaced in mass numbers.

Isn't Russia 90% playstation territory anyway?

It's over

oh no, all 10,000 russian gamers!

sony is also not releasing GT7 there now lol
steam wont allow them to buy games, it's over gaymers

If a western man kills Putin the ruskies will launch nukes.
If a pissed off Russian peasant kills Putin what will they do? Nuke themselves?
The only way this can end is with a dead Putin either way. It's not that the west is so terrified of Ukraine invasion being a success. It's that everyone fears where Putin might invade next.

more like 95% pirate chads

>more like 95% poorfags
we know and they are about to get a whole lot poorer lol

This

yes
the goal is to pressure oligarchs and normal ruskies to dispose of putaine

It's yellow journalism. They can't sell shit on russia with payment processors blocking transactions. Journalists play it up like a political stance was taken.

So are they doing this under the pretense of moral grandstanding?

>elected leader does dumb shit and starts aggressive war
>you guys are now getting punished for your shit descision and support of your government

It's unpersoning someone on a global scale.
You either tow the line with the globohomo or you get destroyed. Only NATO and the US are allowed to drop cluster bombs on civilians, invade countries and declare their parts as an independent state, not you.

judenbox. nothing of value lost.
>verification not required, kek

>all that everyone ever asked or expected of you was to not invade your neighbors despite having more land than you know what to do with and you can't even do that

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

butthurt kike detected

>i want to join nato AND develop nukes again AND have my unironic, like literally nazi battalion murder ethnic Russians
Why are you intentionally obtuse?

>punishing

Yes just like the Poles were murdering Germans in 1939. Any Forums has fried your brain.

Hitler was Austrian and Germans get blamed. Americans get blamed for shit presidents all the time as well. Most people use umbrella terms and are hypocrites. There is no “individual” in the real world.

PUTIN
WE NEED BANAN FOR CONVOY
CONVOY STOPPED BECAUSE NO BANAN

I accept your defeat.

They are hoping that Russians themselves will kniferape Putin in the streets.

It's called destabilization user.

It is hugely hypocritical of the U.S. of all countries to condemn Russia. Their government is easily the most bloodthirsty in the entire world.

How a civilian is supposed to kill putin? The fuck do they think?

They don't care.

rent free

Attached: 1645112354375.jpg (720x1241, 97.29K)

It has to do with sanctions, so it's the American government's fault.
However things like banning Russian Teams from Fifa is just strait up xenophobia.

I guess NATO expects the Russian people to start a revolution.

>MS taking the risk of losing a market for xbox
lmao

It's the common procedure; whenever a leader starts a conflict it's its nation the one who suffer the consequences, literally part of human history, you uncultured pretentious swine.

>MS taking the risk of losing a market for xbox
There is no console market in russia

*There is no market for xbox beyond the us.