Imagine missing out on this game. True masterpiece. Actual 10/10. Peak From

Imagine missing out on this game. True masterpiece. Actual 10/10. Peak From.

Attached: 1640135698723.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

wowie zowie another elden ringie rooie threadie wedie wowie zowie coom coom zoomie boomie boom boom coomie wowie zowie zoom zoom

oof.... that's cringe right there

Let it go already.

It really is. I haven’t liked a game this much in years and I have a feeling Miyazaki is done with these games. How the fuck are you gonna top this? I think my only complaint is it’s SO long I can’t see myself doing a second play through anytime soon, who knows how I’ll feel when I’m done though. Maybe I’ll jump right back in. Also, I haven’t seen a black person yet. In 42 hours of gameplay. In a game in 2022.

I don't like it

Attached: blu.jpg (2437x2056, 3.83M)

>How the fuck are you gonna top this?
Good question.

Bloodborne 2 niggas (ps5 exclusive)

This user is a reason why you don't stay on Any Forums 24/24

>How the fuck are you gonna top this?
I hope he won't try to. This game is peak classic game design, and the only way forward is something completely new.

Can I turn the minimap and icons and fast travel and shit off?

Or is the game explicitly designed with them in mind?

mini-map as in the compass? there's no way to turn it off
the icons, you can't turn them off on the map or compass once explored, but you don't have to set your own ones on the map if you don't want to
fast travel is practically necessary, not using it would be miserable

Lol no keep dreaming Therese.

Nigga, just pirate the game, set it to low and cap it at 30fps. It runs on potatoes like that. Join the discussion.
Bro, I'm about 60 hours into the game, I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say that it would have easily taken me 10 times as long without fast travel. The world is absolutely GIANT.

you can off the entire hud not individual pieces

>Elden ring is so good it turned the haters into dithering, drooling retards

>we don't even get abandoned cities or towns that formerly inhabited life
this dude didn't play the game

It's really easy to tell how many people who talk shit about the game haven't play it. Lots of the "criticism" is so blatantly false that it's just plain embarrassing.

all we get is castles and some very very small villages like the Albinauric place
there's no places where large groups of common people could reasonably live

I know you're baiting FROMhaters but you're also right.
A game this good hasn't come out in so long that it's literally breaking Any Forums. Peak contrarianism can't stop this

Play the game, retard.

Attached: 1623726466958.png (1280x720, 1.76M)

I'd agree with a couple of points on this. I think it's really obtuse how you're supposed to speak to Kalé about the howling & Blaidd. Like, how the fuck are you meant to conceive of that? They are nowhere near one another. And the stuff like demi-humans and imp spam with the watchdog is pure cancer. I used my summons on those bosses because I had no way of winning without them.

Everything else is an invalid complaint though.

thats not even true in limgrave, there are multiple rotting shacks ruins and buildings even outside the castles and villages

I'm sad that I'm missing out, but I'm not missing out on this, I'm missing out on what it could have been if it wasn't open world. I'm also literally missing out on this though because I didn't buy it.

being able to turn the compass off would be nice
would be cozy having to have your own natural landmarks to know where north and south are

>all the people of Limgrave, Caelid, Liurnia and the Mountaintops live in that one place which is clearly designed for nobility
>the only way to access said place is through the Grand Lift which is only accessible through a rare medallion
right

Attached: Capture.png (241x164, 78.64K)

goalpost, moved

i always went back to kale regularly when i was still exploring limgrave. Him selling arrows and useful early game consumable, along with being the only named merchant, and sitting next to an anvil made that church my home base.
I really expected him to have a bigger role but hes still sitting there.

>there's no places where large groups of common people could reasonably live
that was my qualifier and you didn't meet it

Which people exactly are you talking about btw?

you're not required to accept being proven wrong to be proven wrong.

Most kino boss they've ever made.

Attached: 1640866798820.jpg (1200x675, 76.38K)

I was having trouble as a pure wizard with this guy
I literally manned the fuck up after one death
took all my armor off except for my wizard hat
and beat him to death with rocks, under threat of dying to a single hit
Haven't earned an MLGS like this in so goddamn long

Attached: BLM.png (766x1178, 703.73K)