Elden Ring questions that don't deserve their own thread

What is it pointing me to here? I've done everything at the castle far as I can tell.

Attached: Screenshot (15).jpg (2560x1439, 852.4K)

The trails from graces will continue to point in the direction of the nearby story / dungeon / whatever forever, even if you complete the dungeon / quest / whatever it's aiming at.

cute user

I want to do a Knight, armored abd using Two Handed weapons, that uses Faith spells.
Right now I have of stats:
Vigor 20
End 18
Mind 14
Strenght 20
Dex 14
Intellingence 9
Faith 14
Arcane 7

What should I focus in general, or at least for the next levels? Should I spend some points in Intellingence, for the spells sold by the mortuary guy im the Round Table?

wowie zowie another elden ringie rooie threadie wedie wowie zowie coomie woomie coom zoomie boomie boom boom

this is how you spend your time

Has anyone run into a bug where changing leg armour crashes the game?

There’s no point in 90% of the areas. They just contain runes and skills and things to make your character more powerful depending on your build. That’s it.

what the fuck am I suppose to craft? I have like a thousand flowers abd plants and shit and I never use them. What's worth crafting?

Are the arrows supposed to disappear?

arrows

the crafting system seems underbaked desu

How does co op work? I want help with Rhadan because the NPCs I summon for him die in two hits and so do I
Can anyone put a sign down by his arena teleporter

Overall, my recommendation is to get either your strength or faith to 30 (whichever is scaling your weapon damage most) then dump into Vigor for a while. You'll get more than enough damage from upgrading your weapon that you can sit comfortably on just 30 of your main damage stat for a long while.

Vigor is a mandatory stat for anyone and everyone. Depending on how you're building, I recommend a total of 35-45. You can put a level or two into it between other stats as you go. Big enemies and bosses care little to nothing about your armor so avoiding being one shot requires good Vigor.

Endurance is as-needed upgrade for equipment load and any stamina needs. Minimal investment here.

Mind is as-needed upgrade for mana to allow for more Ashes of War and Faith incantation casting. Minimal investment here.

Strength is dependent on what you're doing with your weapon. If you're using a Faith ash of war to make the weapon damage holy, you're going to only need enough strength to wield the weapon and focus on faith as that's where the main scaling is. If you're going full on phys damage with your weapon, this will be your main stat for damage. Upgrade accordingly.

Dex is a dump stat for you. Get it to whatever may be needed for gear and leave it.

Intelligence is useless for your build. Ignore

Faith is either your core damage or your damage complement depending on your weapon (see above). A lot of incantations are available with only 24 or 30 Faith so it's up to you how you can to upgrade this.

Arcane is useless for your build. Ignore.

Ammo if you use arrows or whatever
Ailment heals
Shit that boosts drops
Firebombs if you actually use that shit

Otherwise nothing else.
Set up a multiplayer password on the multiplayer menu, make your friend use the same password and he will see your summon sign next to the portal when you leave one or the other way around

>have to beat Radahn to even get my plus five INT tailsmen

Welp, I'm done for the day.

Attached: 1496761897447.jpg (184x184, 9.77K)

Arrows
Great Arrows
Great Bolts
Status cures
Pickled turtle necks (green blossoms)
Spellproof livers
Scriptstones for the harder wizard tower puzzles

Having infinite throwing knives is a godsend

Vigor 29
Mind 12
Endurance 24
Strength 11
Dexterity 47
Intelligence 10
Faith 8
Arcane 12

Where do I go from here? My damage output is already through the roof.

Depending how difficult you're finding it really.
you can poomp vig as health scales really well up to 50 if you're a shitter like me.
int/arc up to 15ish if you want to cast dragon stuff is also a good shout.
otherwise just poomp strength up to 30 as a lot of weapons will start scaling well at that point.

How the fuck do I kill the Elden Beast? I always get assfucked by the gazillion AOE attacks after the health bar is at 50%.

Bomb items are actually not bad because they're specific element damage types. Always nice to have a few on hand for enemies weak to certain damage, especially fire. Otherwise, resistance increases and ailment cures are just very nice to have on hand.

sucks to suck! 800k players on Steam. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, more on consoles. Seethe, cope, dilate.

crystal darts are really fucking good even if you don't level INT

Does pledging service to volcano manor lock me out of Rannis ending? I've heard conflicting things.
If so, I think it is stupid that you lose out on content because of being locked out.

I'm a mage so I already have range based attacks.
true the crafting system seems like a aftertought.
The open world while being pretty and enjoyable to treverse, offers nothing more besides farming enemies

IDK any passwords and don't want to resort to asking a redditor for help
I'm on PS4 and Rhadan is raping me

What are the pathetic autismos from the discrod server trying to undermine elden ring's release doing now? Is this them?

I started dumping every point into strength when I got the greatsword from leonine because it needed 40 str. Now I'm around SL 40, still don't have enough strength, and barely any hp because I've ignored it for most of the game. Did I fuck up?

It’s pointing towards the boss fight at the end. You’re good.

Is the coded sword worth using? Pure faith damage, straight sword move set, and looks cool but I’ve heard the damage is mediocre

Sounds like a stupid thing, they could at least change color

After beating the boss it keeps pointing there

The rotten breath spell melts through him and you only need 15fth/12arc

What is the softcap for the stats?