Absolutely based. No bing bing wahoo for you until Putin is gone

Absolutely based. No bing bing wahoo for you until Putin is gone.

Attached: rus.png (1419x590, 153.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/15/seven-percent-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-and-thats-not-even-the-scary-part/
huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html
researchgate.net/publication/228654909_Conflict_Deaths_in_Iraq_A_Methodological_Critique_of_the_ORB_Survey_Estimate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But why would i even need eShop? Buying cartridges is cheaper in my shithole of a country.

Kill monkeputin.

russians don't even play nintendo games. russian emulate everything

Not all games release physical.
Also updates.

It's over.

Attached: 1646405460462.jpg (1284x360, 128.81K)

Who's dying first, him or putin?

What a cheap fuck, people pay that much for literally whos.

I hope Putin will keep a nuke for nipoids too. Fucking pussies bowing to amerifats since the day they got nuked twice.

"""""Russian""""" businessman

Why don't Russians just overthrow the government if they don't want all of these sanctions from big corporations?

Russia will starve to death and collapse before puta ever gets to launch any nuke lmoa

>your dad gets into a fight with the neighbour
>the electronics store across the city bans your whole block
amazing strats

Make it 1 billion and I'll send my top assassins

are you retarded?

What other choice do they have?
Russians can't use credit cards and whatever money could go through to the eShop can't be gotten out of Russia so it's just stuck there until the banks holding the money collapse, all the while operating costs keep running

>only 1mi
I'm not getting up my chair for less than 2bi

A russian owned company was vandalised in my city yesterday (windows smashed and wares destroyed inside) and I heard a few shops where smeared with paint as well. Shit is getting real.

Attached: 1600715772184.jpg (274x228, 18.99K)

>All of your neighbors team up and ruin your dad because they're frustrated
Seems pretty based to me

As long as the chimp president continues with his retardation things will only escalate.

This reminds me of the disingenuous copypasta/chain email where the father explains the iraq war to his son by comparing it to the neighbor beating his wife in the yard.

that's shitty because buying in Russia was super cheap, fucking Putin sonofabitch

with the invasion of Ukraine and the sanctions imposed to Russia, does that mean russian hackers will dwindle in my bideogames?

>punishing the people for the acts of a dictator
why are westerners and their sympathizers like this?

Now lets see if these retarded companies does it to china when they invade taiwan.

Good, all Russian "investment" in the US should be seized and everyone involved deported. I found out yesterday that my random flyover state, Missouri, somehow has thirteen million dollars in Russian money invested in it. Fucking how? Why? They only want to weaken America, that's the only reason Russians and Chinese "invest" in it.

Who the fuck buys games in Russia? Isn't that piracy central? I'm pretty sure they modchip switches and use exclusively last-gen switches that have hte paperclip exploit there.

They won't, there will be a flurry of comments from high-profile individuals emphasizing the need to distinguish between the bad government and the good people of the country, because chinese people aren't white.

Read some history retarded nigger.

>starving to death
>Russia
ameriretard education. Sure the country that started being independent after yurotard's restrictions on agricultural trades is going to starve. Shit, why am I surprised. Amerimutts are 60IQ niggers:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/15/seven-percent-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-and-thats-not-even-the-scary-part/

No, if anything they'll get higher. They're all at home now because it's wartime and they can't do anything because of the sanctions.

the alternative is invading russia and starting more war
which were headed for anyway so we should just nuke moscow no

Red scare brainworms

i guess i must be because i'd think turning russians against their leadership would be the winning move for the morally superior side.
But we're pissing off the average russian by blocking access to shit that putin doesn't give a fuck about?

Russia is destined to collapse over and over again, it's in their DNA, just like communism. Seethe, you're the red plague.

really? how does that work?

it's the people's fault for keeping up with it for so long
now it's time for them to stand up

>since they got nuked
dumb ignoramous. japan has been broken since the day my relative, matthew perry, sailed across the pacific and shattered their island with his ironclads. fuck non-whites. fuck slant-eyes.

nuke moscow now

Cancel culture taught them that they can push any envelope to "punish" someone and get away with it. Seeing it deployed globally is just the next step after it being deployed regionally.

>Fucking how? Why?
isn't it called "diversifying" or "investing", bankers push money around to and rake in profits from it?

Fuck off kike. Ukraine historically belongs to Russia. And it's only used by mutts to put amerimutt army and bases as close as possible to Moscow. The president is a puppet elected by the CIA.
I hate amerilards
I hate amerilards
I hate amerilards

huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html

irrelevant because they can't afford the games now anyway
OVERTHROW THE MONKEY

Maybe we should round up all Russians and place them in camps

>jewish monkey cries as it strikes you

Attached: 1646406825743.png (1014x714, 635.56K)

Attached: 1646061466332.jpg (516x1599, 128.51K)

And half of the US historically belonged to Mexico, your point?

Russia is already one giant camp.

Yeah man those Russians should just march right into the kremlin with their..
nothing, because they are not armed.
And then they should..
Get arrested/shot/die, because it's a dictatorship

This is like arguing that Hong Kong would be free right now if the protestors just fought a 'little bit harder', no you idiot if they fought a little bit harder, they would all be dead.

t.amerinigger leeching on the entire world with an industry and infrastructures entirely resting on petrol.

Can you recommend some good authors? Currently going through Toland's hitler bio

Attached: file.png (1730x282, 65.11K)

>Mfw America is allowed to invade Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Yemen with 0 repercussions
B-But when Russia does it, it's le bad!

Attached: Government.png (851x847, 1.51M)

Based CHADmerica, fuck russia fuck putinigger chimp and fuck all putinbots.

Does Russia have an excuse like the war on terror? No. They are the terror.

>muh whataboutism!

Russia is going full parallel economy to the globohomo partnering up with China. Based.

fuck off already

If all russians went through with it he'd have no choice, if he kills literally all russians it's just self-own for his own country.

>no more purchases in august
>already in maintenance mode in march
it's dead jim
>$80~$100 USD for a game here
>Buying cartridges is cheaper in my shithole of a country.
lucky you.

>shit on america for acting like america
>cry when you get shit on for acting like america

They're both bad. Only difference is nobody will ever hold the US responsible for it's actions because it's basically economic suicide.

IT'S RUSSIANS FAULT FOR NOT STANDING UP TO THEIR GOVERNMENT, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
>US Government kills roughly a million civilians in Iraq
>

Attached: SHRUG.jpg (599x567, 30.52K)

Attached: 1646286091837m.jpg (1024x547, 76.62K)

Death to russia.

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T POINT OUT THAT I'M GUILTY OF THE EXACT SAME THINGS I CLAIM TO BE APPALLED BY THAT'S A HECKIN RACISM

Russia is threatening EU and basically the entire world with nukes.

>punishing normal folk because of things an autocrat tyrant dictates
lets just be honest, they want a reason to punish white people.

GOOD MORNING SIRS.
NOW RUSSIA IS STARTING REBUILD CONQUERED UKRANIAN TERRITORIES AND HELP ITS POPULACE.

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-205604_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x1457, 359.3K)

Nintendo deserves all their games to be pirated anyways. Their market strategies are some turbojew shit on steroids.

And if they just hate the west more like Iran did?

>A russian owned company was vandalised in my city yesterday (windows smashed and wares destroyed inside)
why the fuck would anyone do this? do they think shops work as de facto government buildings?

Yeah, and it's also good for you because it's not you who'd lose life for doing so

>If all russians went through with it
You would have a ton of dead russians.
You know what maybe you're right. So right that you cna be the first one to do it. Russia is the easiest country on Earth to get a passport in. So why don't you just apply today and march right into the Kremlin and lead the charge.
Go on.
Nothing really stopping you. It takes 6 weeks to get a passport. So why are you waiting? Be the change you expect Russians to be.

you are sorely mistaken if you think you can pull off the kind of shit twittertards who think banning games sales is doable in an authoritarian dictator state like Russia

you will literally get raped in jail if you go out and start waving trannysigns etc

lol everyone is turning into a russiaphobe

They better look towards starving to death then.

>biggest country by land mass
>still not enough
>cries out in pain as it conquers and colonises you

I can't fucking hear it any more, "muh genocide, muh persecution". This jewish/feminine/passive-aggressive rhetoric is insufferable.

Attached: 1636214994154.jpg (1080x1564, 350.75K)

Every one of those was justified. Russia invading Ukraine is not justified.

Russians are poor fucks who pirate all the games anyway.

this whataboutism is not an argument against r*ssia's actions at all

Ton of dead russians is still a self-own for his country.
Not russian, don't want to be one, enjoy starving to death ivan.

>>US Government kills roughly a million civilians in Iraq
>In September of 2007 ORB, a British opinion polling firm, released an estimate that 1.2 million Iraqis had been killed in the conflict, subsequently lowering its estimate to 1 million. We com-pare three ORB polls and find important irregularities in ORB's mortality data in four central governorates of Iraq that account for more than 80% of the estimated deaths. These internal validity checks indicate that the ORB mortality data are not credible and would suggest a much lower estimate than ORB has published. We also analyze a number of specific error sources in the poll. Systematic errors, which include non-coverage and measurement errors, mostly point toward overestimation
researchgate.net/publication/228654909_Conflict_Deaths_in_Iraq_A_Methodological_Critique_of_the_ORB_Survey_Estimate
>As well as estimating the number of deaths the ORB poll also showed that despite the violence only 26% of Iraqis preferred life under Saddam Hussein's regime, while 49% said that they preferred life under the current political system.