Is Dice right? Do scoreboards encourage bullying?

Is Dice right? Do scoreboards encourage bullying?

Attached: 1646414346539.jpg (1280x720, 179.13K)

Not really, i've fucked around in battlefield games for years, doing fuck all and with a terrible K:D as well, not once has anyone said I need to 'git gud' or whatever.

But one thing about changing the scoreboard is that it stops people caring about k/d and focuses on objective play, not that DICE was even remotely successful in doing that...

Anyone checking the scoreboard and not the map during BF is a total faggot.

Scoreboards are problematic to the people BF panders to these days.

because sjws are shit at games

Has this actually worked? I don't own battlefield 2042 but I assume a lot of people still ignore objectives. I swear in the older games ignoring the objective got you kicked

Scoreboards are fucking cancer and another shitty natural progression of the absolute garbage that is matchmaking.

How long before scoreboards start showing pronouns? I say it will be a thing in the future, screencap this.

It would never encourage bullying.
if someone was shit on my team I wouldn't go ahead and berate them for doing a bad job. It's a fucking video game.

Attached: 1620797491819.jpg (501x736, 48.07K)

In this example shouldn't it extend to scores overall? No score for either team, victory or defeat message at the end

Soon online games will require a government ID, and your name will be your gamertag

how is pressing tab for a split second to check how the teams are doing a bad thing? are you fucking retarded?

Ive played BF games since Battlefield 2 and not once have I ever seen someone get bullied over the scoreboard. I have seen people get accused of hacking though if they have a high score but thats all.

Admit that you have never played a Battlefield game except maybe 2042.

IMO: For battlefield I can see hiding the deaths column - score/min is more important, and for lifetime stats I think making K/D only go back a certain X000 kills/deaths, so that people can go towards different playstyles and what not without it feeling like it permanently goes against their lifetime stats.

yeah you only play on shitter noob servers if no one is pushing team mates to start playing better

Ok DICE

Scoreboards encourage placing K:D ratio over playing the objective. I unironically think it was a good idea.

>it does this
>this also didnt work lol

Fucking retard.

CHAT IS BULLYING
TAUNTS ARE BULLYING
SPRAYS ARE BULLYING
K/D/A ARE BULLYING
MAP OBJECTIVES ARE BULLYING
HAVING ONE TEAM WIN AT THE COST OF THE OTHER TEAM IS BULLYING
YOU'LL OWN NOTHING AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY

This is the type of sentiment that has ruined gaming. People arent allowed to have fun anymore. Just do your objective and remember to buy our DLC. Dont ever think about racking up kills ever again in our

the only situations of such i've seen is when someone at the bottom of the scoreboard starts bitching about their team, so the rest of the team responds "bitch you're 2/12 k/d"
the real reason is that it feels a little bad looking at the scoreboard and not being on top of it.

The only time people get bullied over their scoreboard ranking in battlefield is when they've spent the entire match bitching and moaning like little bitches, calling everyone on their team and the enemy team bad, and finishes the round going 5-18 or worse.

The only time the scoreboard is used to bully is when calling out the crybabies in chat calling their team terrible while having the lowest score and highest deaths, so obviously it had to be removed.

Attached: Micheal J fox attempts to drink a soda while browsing 4chan.gif (320x180, 1.26M)

"Bullying" will exist as long as human interaction is possible, even if it's as crude as T-bagging. If dice cared- at all for "bullying"- simply don't make multiplayer games.
t. dice

Still play BF4. Can confirm.

>guy starts arguing in chat
>if their k/d is high point it out and call them a nerd
>if their k/d is low point it out and call them a noob
>he starts fuming
>argument won

Play COD you stupid kid