Every time I play Elden Ring, I wish I were playing this game instead

Every time I play Elden Ring, I wish I were playing this game instead.

Attached: 1553263383648.jpg (500x713, 105.94K)

That's weird because every time I play Elden Ring I thank God they made the stealth actually good this time and dropped the whole "enemies don't have health just parry parry parry and then cinematic kill cam" bullshit that is Sekiro's downfall.

Every time I play Elden Ring I wish I was playing Bloodborne. The open world is simply too big and boring.

lol why game sucks L1 R1 L1 R1 L1 R1 border line Call of Duty combat.

>mad that enemies actually fight back
Filtered.

why don't you just play Sekiro instead then?
Also Sekiro 2 literally fucking when? After Elden Ring DLC?

>downfall
downfall to GOTY?

Attached: confused.png (600x608, 40.03K)

>why don't you just play Sekiro instead then?
I'm about to lol
Dropping Elden ring at carian manor

Every time I play Sekiro, I wish I were playing Nioh 2.

>Dropping Elden ring at carian manor
wait keep going you're about to meet best girl

I haven't played Sekiro because I'm not really a big fan of the whole samurai thing, should I buy it on a sale?

Attached: 96663028_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 599.03K)

It's funny because whenever I play Sekiro, I always wish I was playing Ninja Gaiden Black instead.

Attached: what about it.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

based actually, I thought everyone here was just a nugamer bot riding the sekiro dick because it was their first FromSoftware experience and not being able to compare it with the actually good games like Bloodborne, DS1 and even DS3

filtered

Nioh 2 is more worth the money

Go back to discord.

akshually he is a shinobi

I was the same at first. Sekiro is easily in my top5 games. But after really trying to play with the new ER mechanics. I can say the combat is a definitive improvement over DS3. Sekiro’s combat is just pure unfiltered ludo and is incomparable to any game in existence (maybe a ninja gaiden game?), but ER honestly holds its ground. I’d put ER combat on the same level as BB or slightly better just for the fact that BB is only 30fps.

I picked it up a few days ago and have been slowly playing through. I'm not very far at all. I'm a little past Burning Bull on the Ashina side and I need to kill Lady Butterfly to finish up Hirata. When do I have to start fighting gay turbo difficulty shit ALSO when will creepy stuff begin showing up?

Is Sekiro actually good or shit? I haven't played it yet, I won't buy Elden Ring until it's £15 on steam either.

Elden Ring is their souls moneymaker.

Sekiro is a good entry level action game. The mechanics are lenient but they are still engaging and fun and the spectacle is actually really cool. Easily the best game From made with the best gameplay. Elden Ring a big step back when it comes to combat and more of the same.