How many games do you own?

How many games do you own?

Attached: 1636968786746.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

401 (zero) on steam

I own nothing and I'm happy

more than I care to count

You haven't been able to own games since their invention. When you buy a game, you're just buying a license.

How do pirated games count in this?

I'm a pirate. So I potentially own all of them.

Karl Schwab said that I should own nothing and only live of shared content

Physical: 14 (PS4 and PS3 games)
Digital: Judging by a quick glance in my games folder, around 150 but probably a bit more. All stored on HDDs as pirated copies so I actually do own them.

true, but realistically nobody is going to come and take away for example physical copies of games.
unless you start some huge rental business or something that warrants enough attention. not sure how those work, they probably buy some more expensive licenses that's not only for home use. no idea.

De facto:
about 100 games on GOG
about 100 games on physical
De jure:

As a kid I sold all my games to buy new ones, but I've been restocking lately.
I'd say I probably own somewhere in the ballpark of 400-500 games currently, with about 75% of those being digital. Mostly 7th gen and newer, with a smattering of older games.
I've also pirated hundreds of games in my life and have probably played close to 2500 games, and that doesn't count browser games and flash and shit.
Wish there was a way to see the true number, but this is probably a reasonable guess.

>le happy man

>true, but realistically nobody is going to come and take away for example physical copies of games.

Every year, over $3 billion is burglarized from homes in the USA. You're more likely to have your games stolen from your home than your digital ones taken away.

I own NOTHING and I WILL be happy

500+ physical games
about 10 digitally but I don't actually own those.

If the internet goes down I still have hundreds of games to play

300? I try not to buy digital because I like to actually own things, not pretend that I own.

Anyone else break out into a maniacal laughing fit whenever this guy and his shit eating jewish grin is posted? It's just so absurdly funny for some reason I can't put into words.

could be, mostly meant that if you break the license or whatever the publisher is not gonna send their hitsquad or glowing niggas to your doorstep and take the thing away

About 150 on steam, 60 physical, i pirate more games than this though.

Also realistically no one is going to take your digital games saved on your hard drive away. You can pirate them even

I'm about to lose my entire Steam library and there is nothing i can do
Cloud gaming is a mistake

Attached: 1645893992772.png (1995x2048, 1.99M)

So why do midwits think they're geniuses for spewing this slogan everyday?

According to my index, at least 1256 physically, although that doesn't account for some imports. I also have 1123 games on Steam apparently.

more than 700 digitally on PC
about 300 digitally on consoles
pic related physically, you niggas count them for me

Attached: sR.jpg (3712x8307, 2.27M)