What the fuck were they thinking?

>run around
>Summon
>Sick boss battle bro!!!!!!

Attached: images - 2022-03-05T031315.738.jpg (739x415, 24.53K)

Alternatively you can also not do that. The only bad part about the fight is the beginning when hes shooting arrows at you. Its annoying having to run back every time you die

Rhadan is one of the most kino battles in any Soulsborne games. There, I said it.

i still can't get over his tiny fucking horse, it undermines this big serious boss and he looks like something from a cartoon or a borderlands enemy or something. Maybe my least favorite From boss in a long time, and you can tell they intended for this to be a big epic setpiece.

I've seen clips of someone invading during this boss fight but when I try I just get ganked at the portal gate right before.

based

Kino as in i just summoned and sat back and watched a battle, sure. But it wasnt a fun fight at all.

the rusty weapon piles can block an arrow each if you are unmounted behind them. Should make it easy to get in the range where he starts using those ground spears and arrows without having to dodge the magic arrows

A good portion of the enemies have silly features like that. But the reason he has the horse is actually kino if you look into the lore

Kino but not gratifying. Visual and lore wise it's sick. I have his chest armor now to honor his death

I think it was a cute idea. That one king dude in 2 is usually a loved fight and its somewhat similar. There are 2 things they could had changed that would had made it better. Either make it so he has a small army with him and its an actual battle between sides. Or make it so its a 2 phase fight one with help one without.

You know you dont have to use summons right?

The summons die extremely easily what

his loyalty to his childhood horse is literally the last bit of humanity he clung to

Attached: file.png (838x142, 138.99K)

Uh ya? I used them and enjoyed the fight. That being said this fights entire purpose is to throw a small army at him. If demon souls came out today people would say your a shitter for fighting storm king with the sword.

/thread

Who gives a shit about the lore, it looks dumb and is dumb. It's a terrible boss fight on top of that, and I feel no remorse for cheesing the dumb fucker

based, running up the hill with your bros was genuinely hype shit

>Almost nothing left of either of them after the rot
>Radahn literally eats raw flesh and corpses now, almost completely mindless
>But he will not eat his horse

>summon
You cheated, and you did not beat the game

fight him heads on then + summoning if you want which is way more effective anyway you fucking inbred retard?

based retard

This fight is incredible. Git gud.

With Sekiro and now Elden Ring, I think we can safely say that Fromsoftware have finally understood how to make good gimmick fights.

>get stuck trying to find the key to the academy
>decide to go around doing dungeons and killing dragons
>encounter patches
>accidentally kill him in 3 hits
did i fuck up?

Its fucking kino and you have no tastes

I solo'd him on foot with a Greatsword

git gud scrub

The horse combat is bad. It's really killing my enjoying of things like this.
The fact you can't upgrade Torrent to have more HP and stance or that the dash doesn't have roll-tier i-frames on it. It's so tiresome.

Attached: 1628643067481.gif (171x167, 1.21M)

This game is over rated as fuck, even by Souls standards. Holy shit the game is an average Souls game and terrible everything else game. The open world is empty, and bosses require you either cheese them or take an hour of rolling around to kill. This might be the second worst souls game, yet shills hype it up to be something it's not.

>Hurrr but the world is so huge.
I'd prefer a linear experience with more impact, than an empty world with le pretty views. The only step forward imo is magic is slightly better than the other games. Boss designs are meh, and so far I think the mechanics are some of the worst in the series.

/thread

Or you can just fight him.

Attached: 1629371383228.jpg (1000x1000, 87.14K)

The key is next to the nearby dragon. I accidentally looted it without noticing the dragon and just ran away. It was sleeping or something and I thought it was a rock.

Attached: nope.gif (307x173, 3.18M)

>be intchad
>don't even need to summon, just use magic while he flails around like a dumb nigger for most of the fight
feels good

You summoned? pshh...

>that the dash doesn't have roll-tier i-frames on it
This is good, and there are outdoor bosses that specifically fuck you up if you're on a horse instead of on foot, like the Black Knife Assassin guarding a hero tomb.

There is literally nothing wrong with using summons.

Attached: smug j.jpg (526x528, 50.23K)

>and bosses require you either cheese them or take an hour of rolling around to kill.
user outs himself as a scrub.
Git gud lmaooooo *dabs on user*

already found the key and killed the wicked witch a long time ago

He's a pretty awesome looking boss. Shame about the dumb horse thing.

Ähhmmm user... If you summoned in the boss fight you factually didnt beat him

Yeah, and there are bosses where they want you to use horse where said boss has massive 7 hit chain combos that cover almost a full 360 degrees around their body making it obnoxious to try and even hit them once.
The shitty limited horse combat is the reason that the Rhadan fight is mediocre instead of top tier.

>no way to increase Torrents stats
>Rhadan flailing his weapons around with half the attacks hitting every single place around him
>lightly tagged by a single attack
>wipes Torrent's health and stance, knocking me off to be instantly killed
It's. Fucking. Shit.

I basically beat the game, wasn't that hard, just boring. There is a difference between difficult and tedious. Game isn't hard, but it plays worse than most other souls games.

If you beat the boss without wearing the haptic feedback buttplug then you didn't really beat him.

Attached: butthurt.jpg (977x1005, 277.19K)

why the fuck are you using the stupid donkey in a boss battle?

Cope.

When you get close enough to him, he walks out of his sleeping spot and looks directly at the key. I turned into a statue and took it right in front of his face then ran like a bitch

>write an entire article because some degenerate syncing his sex toy with a video game

Attached: file.png (406x427, 114.44K)

>enter boss fight
>massive area
>boss is on a horse
>has a phase change move that hits almost the entire center area
Are you fucking retarded?

>fighting Radahn on horse
Get off. You are not supposed to fight him on horse. He is far easier on the ground. His attacks are well telegraphed and fairly easy to dodge. His combos are not massive at all.
Stop complaining and git gud.
You use Torrent in the fight to dodge his Meteor Crash and the arrow storm.

Kino fight but also annoying as fuck

Attached: 1646412506152.jpg (720x810, 49.72K)

just dodge it you monkey

It's a funny story.

Based and objectively correct.

Are you just saying random buzzwords? Cope with what, that I beat the game and it isn't very good? Tell me what you like about this game, and how it improves upon the other Souls games? All you have is the open world, and as I said it's shit, maybe the next game will improve on it and make it better. But this game is 2 steps forward, 3 steps back.

So he clears a low bar?