Boss is just pissed about her divorce

>boss is just pissed about her divorce

Attached: 1629948478863.jpg (780x470, 61.15K)

dogshit gimmick boss, beat her first try
40 hours in, this game seriously sucks. I want my time and money back

I felt this way with DS2 desu

I can't beat her for the life of me, because the game runs like fucking dogshit and she oneshot combos me

>rehash bloodborne boss area
EPIC

What game?

summon wolves

I don't play with summons but with this boss I'm considering it because Nips can't fucking optimize for shit, unless they're Kojipro

Why did Ranni stop me and make me fight her phase two? I'm working for Ranni as her vassal. I hope she isn't mad I tried to kill her mom. Also how is she still alive if I got her great rune? I just did this fight and am very confused.

elden sneed

>MUH GIMMICK

Sorry FROM didn't just spam roll+hit bosses for the main fights, bro. The "gimmick" fights are the best fights in the game because they actually challenge the player to figure out the puzzles and step outside their comfort zone.
See:
God Devouring Serpeant AKA the most KINO fight since Rhadan

Dumb hat

This boss summons spirits to fight you. That is permission for you to fight on equal ground. It would be like fighting a mounted enemy on foot instead on a mount of your own. Poor sportsmanship and form.

Was there really no grace near her or did I just miss it?

It's pretty easy to stunlock her just before she gets the chance to. Part of that might be luck since I've seen runs without stunlocks and she didn't summon anything.

>Tfw I wakes up, draws a sword and becomes a spastic like 99% of the armed Bosses
Yeah no, I'm stunlocking the bitch. I'm tired of everything in this game using a weapon and having an autism fit every swing.

Just the door by the elevator that's faster than dodging balls.

t.lorelet
You are for a rude awakening when you learn the truth lol.

I can't even spawn wolves because I never got to see Renna, fucking retarded game gatekeeping you from stuff just because you don't want to pass time by a bonfire

I find it easier to fight some mounted ennemies on foot because I can roll their attack while on torrent I get BTFO and demounted

I finished the game, what's the deal with her?

Except that fight was still shit because having the boss swing at you while AoEs are going off everywhere AND homing attacks are coming at you from all directions to the point you can't even see your character anymore is shit.

Attached: 1621727480273.jpg (500x500, 41.7K)

i dint wait by a bonfire either and i still got the bell, dafq