Horizon sales completely mogged by elden ring's

>horizon sales completely mogged by elden ring's

when will they learn?

Attached: 20220211-ovicio-aloy-ps5-horizon-forbidden-west.jpg (1280x720, 197.33K)

I bought and am enjoying both

seethe and cope

Horizon Zero Dawn broke 20 million copies, keeping decent pace with Breath of the Wild, which is admirable.
The fact that Horizon still manages to find success when pitted up against absolute behemoths like Zelda and Elden Ring are proof of it being at the very least a competent game/series

Who is this wallfaced man who serves as a black hole of charisma?

why do you keep making this thread jackass?

>MY TRANNY GAME IS BETTER THAN UR TRANNY GAME!!!11

>elden sold 2.5x times more
>41% of elden sales are ps4/5 which means it sould around the same horizon did in ps4/5
So both a big success but horizon cost them most money. Theu should have released it in early-mid april

This character is simply a player repellent.
The first thing Ubisoft needed to do was to ignore the pressure from certain shareholders for the inclusion of diversity, ugliness, feminism and blackness in their games.

Your dad

It's 10 euros in my contry for 3 years bro, coming in every ps4 bundle for at least two years, just a mediocre souless exlusive bro deal with it

Fpbp

That character has zero charisma. Retarded trannies will think that people say this because she's ugly as hell, but there are countless ugly charismatic characters in all media. Not only does she have no charisma, she's also a bit repulsive. A disaster of a character design and it's painful to see the concept art made by the French artists who understand their craft and what the 3D model became in the end.

...the fuck you talking about Ubisoft.

Yeah, by giving it away for free while BOTW was (is) still sold for $60

>Nintendo games never going on sale is bad
>Except when I can use it to make fun of Sony
Quality argument

>41% of elden sales are ps4/5 which means it sould around the same horizon did in ps4/5
>41%
oh no no no horizon trannies

Elden ring is a fun well made open world game filled with stuff to find and discover
Meanwhile Horizon is the same cookie cutter shit Ubisoft has been pumping out for the last decade
It’s the same reason why nobody gives a fuck about Dying Light 2 anymore

These kinds of open world games are fucking dull
People want new fun takes on open world games that’s more then just
>go to this bandit camp and pew pew all the dudes

Attached: E46FFED3-BA9E-4389-9D26-17CFA47C8CC6.jpg (640x804, 84.07K)

> user gets to enjoy his game
> company still loses
It's a win-win

B-but the outrage sales!
Are you trying to tell me that people shitposting about the ugly protagonist didn’t buy the game? Or that people defending it didn’t either?!?!

?
Are you dumb? It's one of the most shilled and casual friendly games ever

I don't even know what this game is about apart from watching someone play for 5 minutes, everything about it looks so generic and dull
>bland looking girl archer in post apocalypse open world with very soft AA
Is it even fun to fight the robot dinosaurs? What else is the appeal?

It's sony's most shilled game. it even shows up in the most popular game: genshin impact

There’s nothing wrong with an ugly character, but they still have to be aesthetic.
Someone like Saltzpyre is ugly but still well designed, and his VA gives him charisma out the eyeballs

what was the budget of each title? something tells me horizon was 3x more expensive to make.

watch Forbidden West getting outsold by Gran Turismo 7