What will be the new major game streaming platform, now that Twitch is dead?

What will be the new major game streaming platform, now that Twitch is dead?

Attached: twitch.jpg (989x826, 122.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-terminated-daily-stormer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh free speech
this is twitch exercising their free speech.

Mixer

Literally a thought police lmao

>retard can't promote his latest crypto pump-and-dump/NFT scam to kids anymore
go back to calling grandparents and scamming them out of their retirement money

>harmful misinformation, aka anything that is counter to 'approved' (globohomo, MSM, government) narrative
When are propagandist traitors like this getting dragged into the streets and shot

>Twitch officially dons the mantle of globo homo progressivism.
The only thing surprising about this is how long they waited to make it official policy.

that's not what the thought police is, go read the book again

What's a book?

They should go back to strictly video games and ban e-thots and other faggotry. A fucking woodworker I watch on YouTube was promoting his Twitch channel where he talks about random shit, none of it pertaining to videogames.

that's exactly what it is you nigger jew tranny

I don't even have to read it, I already know how to sum it up

>Someone says "Murder all white people" - no ban
>Someone says, "maybe not all white people deserve death" - ban for promoting hate

>globo homo progressivism
oh look the Any Forums buzzwords of the month.

cozy.tv

Nah it is about Covid and the Russia shit, they are lying a lot about both and can’t control the narrative.

I don't see anything about twitch's new ability to imprison people for thinking things in their head
go read the book again

Bro, calm down...

Show me the lie, nigger.

Did haz get banned lol

Get fucked, Greekgodx

nah he's right. read the book. it's about a totalitarian state which has an actual police force to punish thoughtcrime against the states own propaganda.
it's blatant and obvious in the book and people fear the thought police there. here you just have to switch platforms and can keep spouting your retarded poltard shit (or just go to facebook where every single mother posts the same buzzwords as you polniggers)

glow like that someone finna think u radioactive

This but ironically. The obvious solution is to just make a new website, but of course the right won't. That might having knowledge and putting forth the effort to use it. Conservatives bitch and moan, but they never make anything. Then they complain that media and entertainment are controlled by the left. Of course a life time of handouts and patting yourself on the back for imaginary hard work doesn't produce an intelligent party.

MEDS: THE THREAD

the right is not so right after all
we have the freemarket yet they can't use it to their own advantage and create a new platform

>New website takes off
>Cloudflare and other go-betweens funded by tax dollars refuse to host you

>he thinks we have a free market
read a book, retard-kun

>just make a new Amazon/Google!

>t-the jews don't let me do anything
Sure thing, pal.

He's right though, it changes every other year. New world order, illuminati, we get a new buzzword every so often.

>cloudflare
>refusing to host
Kek

about some libertarian being scared of the state?
I get that free market is losely defined but what limits conservatives that they can't create new platforms?

yes exactly!
if you think people want and need a new Google, then create one. if not, then you should rather ask yourself why they don't.
but currently there seems to be quiet a big portion of the conservative population which has an issue with those platforms (ironically enough they are still able to voice that opinion on those same platforms). so where are they?

blog.cloudflare.com/why-we-terminated-daily-stormer/

>it changes every other year. New world order, illuminati, we get a new buzzword every so often.
the pigjew is eternal

why have you turned this in to right wing vs left wing. you americans never cease to amaze me how everything has to do with politics

>teehee welcome to my Just Chatting donation streaaaam, CindyGamer and I'm actually 18
WRONG. THIS WOMAN IS 32. HARMFUL MISINFORMATION.

Attached: mario molto bene.jpg (1200x1007, 77.32K)

Nobody is disputing that. But they're buzz words because they illustrate concepts in a way that's culturally relevant. Dismissing an argument because you don't like the choice of words is just dodging.

Communist manifesto

>NO CYKA BLYAT THIS IS NOT GOOD! WE BEING OF RIGHTS TO SAY AS FREEDOMS!

Does this mysterious organization change names every few years to throw people off?

I can't tell if you're being disingenuous on purpose, or just ignorant.

fucking lying bitch ass Covid

Yeah sorry for not being up to date on the latest schizo ramblings.

"just make your own thing" isn't realistic anymore, there are absolute monopolies that can't be challenged

You could try conversing without resorting to buzzwords. Explaining things instead of using lazy shorthand like "globohomo" that only Any Forumstards like you know because you burn your prime years sneeding about politics 24x7.

Twitch hasn't been a game streaming site in years. It's chaturbate lite that people can stream games on.