I got the Deck. Ask me shit

Attached: 1646406095601.jpg (3000x4000, 1.69M)

Did you try any emulators? How well do they run?

Gonna be honest, not the biggest fan of Emulation. Got an Anbernic device for GBA/SNES/SG stuff but I don't really want to emulate anything above that.

can you please fart on it?

Are your logs dry and girthy

How's it like using the desktop mode in handheld with the default binds?

Pretty bad man. The Keyboard doesn't work outside of the Steam UI, meaning I have to connect a Bluetooth device just to type.

The GUI itself its pretty nice, feels like Windows 10.

Delete this thread

Will you install winshit on it

if you have elden ring, can you try playing it at 540p with lowest settings to see if it runs at 60fps

Not planning, I'm hopping Valve will at least fix some game compability stuff in the coming days

I don't own elden ring however 10-20% of Steam Deck footage containst it, pretty sure they have the footage you looking foor

why didn't you sell it?
they're going for $2k on ebay

Not OP but I got mine yesterday and will share some of my spontaneous thoughts.
Very nice quality, plastic mold has a metal type feel to it. In built speakers are amazing, even gives a sense of sounds coming from different directions and you can feel the whole deck vibrating from the bass and tremble.
Back buttons (l4, 5 etc) are pretty bad and may prove useless, no spring and hard to apply pressure to, almost impossible to use when having your index and middle finger on l1 and l2 but they can be great remaps for A and B buttons in certain games.
It runs everything I throw at it, even the unsupported games I tried runs.
Desktop mode is great and web browsers and programs run really well, snappy and fast with absolutely no bloatware at all.
Steam and, °°° button are springless non tactile just like the back buttons and therefore feel bad, also they are in level with the rest of the mold with no texture so impossible to find by touch in the dark.
Fan kicks up at certain moments, not too loud at all.
D-pad, joysticks, abxy buttons are top notch.
A joy to use overall, just completely shits on all similar products in all regards including the switch.

Attached: d17892889f2b625463d12602ad7b5759.png (944x1350, 714.22K)

hows ps2 emulation?

Didn't read
Fantastic fat dark elf ass

oh user, you've made a huge mistake. You have one minute

so why did you get a deck if you wont play emulator on it? do you wear pink and white long socks by any chance?

I heard there's this thing called corekeyboard on the discover store that basically fixes that problem. You could give it a try until Valve does something about it.
You mind running some program like Blender/Krita/Gimp? I'd like to know if you could actually use the deck to make some cool shit or if it's just a stuttering mess.

Felly Deck-chad here, have you tried installing things with Lutris or Wine? Neither of them seem to be able to see any storage except the internal SSD, neither MicroSD or USB storage shows up when I use them.

Because I can play almost anything else on it?
I yet to try them out, the basic Linux App store shows them to download. Its basically a 4c/8t Laptop so I'm pretty sure you can use it without any stutter. Its basically a 7700k with a GTX 960/1050 in performance

Is it as cumbersome as it looks or is it worse?