Gran Turismo 7 on PS5 runs at Native 4K 60fps...

>Gran Turismo 7 on PS5 runs at Native 4K 60fps, but if you smash your consoles GPU with a hammer it can drop a few frames, therefore I suggest playing the PS4 version in backwards compatibility mode for a silky smooth 30fps.

Attached: E2936B47-942A-4F6B-BDC7-14A16025CB4F.jpg (900x900, 101.94K)

Name one fucking video where it was this egregious

Elden ring

Elden Ring has single handedly demolished their entire reason for being. Uncapped frame rate that never locks to 60. They pretend it’s a war crime and the game is unplayable yet ten million people are loving every moment. They’ve been hoist by their own retard.

Elden ring never gets close to 60 though, he even says that the more unstable xbox release is the way to play if you have freesync

Hey guys Weechard here

Attached: 8cJ34H.png (1022x572, 872.52K)

the PS5 version is always at 45FPS though
That's why they recommand the PS4 version which runs 60 all the time.

It's Witchard. At least get it right

>ps4 is 60

that can't be right. my brother is always playing the ps4 version while I'm playing the pc version and it looks 30..

Eh. They exist to serve a niche in game analysis for tech nerds and performance whores. There'd be no use for them to exist if they just glossed over shit like the rest of the games media.

That's because "frames per second" is something only NPC's cared about to any significant degree.

>MUH SILKY SMOOTH
SHUT THE FUCK UP

>That's because "frames per second" is something only NPC's cared about to any significant degree
Way to out yourself as the schizo OP who keeps making these threads.

I can't get my head around this sort of shit. Why would you buy a PS5?

I'm not the OP. Who the fuck are you calling schizo, schizo?

It only runs at 60fps when played on PS5

I think to get the PS4 version to run at 60 you have to play it on a PS5.

I meant playing the PS4 version on a PS5, sorry

Well GT7 and playing the PS4 version of ER on it

>claiming that only NPC's care about FPS
Such a bizarre and incorrect take than it could only come from a schizo who keeps making these threads because he has a bone to pick with DF (for whatever reason)

Millions of people are casuals yeah. It's not like it makes the game unplayable but it still sucks dicks and you can die as a result of some stutter and higher input lag resulting from the low framerates. Those millions of people don't give enough of a shit about gaming to notice this, that doesn't give shit devs a pass to release shit products

Also, on PC the FPS problems are far worse and the mixed reviews shows that not everyone is "loving it"

I'm on gt7 on ps5 right now and haven't noticed anything bad or annoying

You forgot to use the word bespoke

So ps4 owners have to buy a ps5 to play ps4 60fps hahaha

what about the ps4 version on the ps4pro

Buttery smooth locked triple buffered 30 frames motion blur max custom bokeh depth of field on time to game

I’m not a sex offender so I don’t care about the PC version of Elden Ring, sorry.